Swap the halfs - what’s your feeling?

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
Defensively - played unreal outside of that 3rd and 20 which led to the TD drive.

Offensively - Will is still the starting QB. He had a typical day. 69% completion. 2 TD’s. I think when Wright comes in - sit Will. I don’t think we will ever do anything with him so I’d rather have contributing player.

Bulldog45

Oct 2, 2018
Thought the same thing. Basically playing with 10 when Wright was in the game. But possibly coaching staf thinks it’s worth it so the defense won’t have time to sub/react and/or they got plays with Wright as a WR/RB and Will at QB that they didn’t show today.

Dawghouse

Sep 14, 2011
Tough to say. I'm not ready to cancel my Birmingham bowl reservations but I'm not sure swapping halves has me ready to upgrade my hotel reservations.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19
Sep 4, 2012
Defensively - played unreal outside of that 3rd and 20 which led to the TD drive.

Offensively - Will is still the starting QB. He had a typical day. 69% completion. 2 TD’s. I think when Wright comes in - sit Will. I don’t think we will ever do anything with him so I’d rather have contributing player.
We have a good kicker. Never thought I’d type those words.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014

Yeah if we bring wright in sit will and let him do more than just run. Mix it up. Who knows what might happen. Might have to make defenses guess

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
Fantasy: We came out ready to whoopass and then took our foot off in the 2nd half.

Reality: We came out looking like a team running a new system and the defense didn't take them seriously. We flipped a switch and decided to play in the 2nd half.

I'd rather have the fantasy than the reality but that pretty much goes for all my years as an MSU fan.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login