Switching back to football...... Per 24/7 Sports the only SEC team that doesn't have a '24 commitment

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
is....(drum roll, please) MISSISSIPPI STATE. What is going on with this?? I know CZA has a full plate but in this uber competitive conference recruiting is the life blood of the program. Maybe I'm missing something here? I figure responds to this thread will either be constructive opinions or a shat-fest of calling me a blittering idiot who doesn't understand football. You are either on the left or the right with the Pack.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
is....(drum roll, please) MISSISSIPPI STATE. What is going on with this?? I know CZA has a full plate but in this uber competitive conference recruiting is the life blood of the program. Maybe I'm missing something here? I figure responds to this thread will either be constructive opinions or a shat-fest of calling me a blittering idiot who doesn't understand football. You are either on the left or the right with the Pack.
Probably should fire him.**

LimaoCabeca

Nov 17, 2022
We’re poor and NIL is terrible for State.

retire the banner

Dec 29, 2022
Arnett has made more of an investment in recruiting the first 2 months on the job than the previous 3 years of his predecessor. Relax

tired

Sep 16, 2013
Doesn’t surprise me.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login