Tagovailoa offered $1.5 mil to transfer to SEC school

was21

May 29, 2007

Gotta be....Auburn. It would be considered a major coup...for them to get the services of the brother of maybe one of the greatest QBs to ever play at bammer...Hugh still after the headlines...knows how to play the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: peewee.sixpack

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
Hugh Freeze is a good, Bible-toting Christian, but he is also an oily snake-oil salesman and a football coach who will bend the law to the ‘ninth’ degree to get up on his opposition, and he is at Auburn. Y’all remember Cam Newton don’t ya’? Who paid his Daddy?

Willow Grove Dawg

Nov 3, 2016
Hugh Freeze is a good, Bible-toting Christian, but he is also an oily snake-oil salesman and a football coach who will bend the law to the ‘ninth’ degree to get up on his opposition, and he is at Auburn. Y’all remember Cam Newton don’t ya’? Who paid his Daddy?
Don't rule out A & M although I seriously doubt that his claim is true. He just hasn't been that impressive at Maryland.

Last edited:

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
I could see it being Florida. They recruited him out of high school and Napier's seat isn't exactly cold right now. Looking at their roster, it doesn't look like they have anyone that would scare you playing QB.

Reactions: RiceDawg

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007

Gotta be....Auburn. It would be considered a major coup...for them to get the services of the brother of maybe one of the greatest QBs to ever play at bammer...Hugh still after the headlines...knows how to play the game.
Sewanee?

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
I wonder if he’s secretly trying to out Auburn. I would assume regardless of who it is, it’s against the rules unless he’s in the portal.

**I didn’t read the article so I can’t verify**

RockyDog

Jan 2, 2023
No, he's not. He's one of the worst kinds that uses his "faith" as a means to an end. Does anyone actually believe he is somehow reformed? The fact that Auburn hired him just proves how sleazy they are as well.
Freeze is no different than 75% of the fake azz “Christians” that pour out of Pinelake and any other big mega church on Sundays. Only difference is he’s a public figure and is on display when he spouts the BS.

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
Unbelievable transition…..from a player getting a 500$ handshake and a free flight….another receiving show cause for sleeping on couches and loaning cars…….and now we have programs, legally,…waving a mm dollars in the face of a backup QB to transfer from a starting position at a power 5 school.

Hard to 17ing fathom

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012

If there’s one thing Hugh knows, it’s paying for services.

StumpNewGround

Dec 9, 2022
Is an anomaly. Ultra liberal school whose students come out more conservative than they went in. I speak from experience. Nephew and cousin in law.

Football. If they wanted to, they could be a D3 powerhouse. They choose not to be. I had that discussion with the at time AD.

My opinion. F em.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Freeze is no different than 75% of the fake azz “Christians” that pour out of Pinelake and any other big mega church on Sundays. Only difference is he’s a public figure and is on display when he spouts the BS.
He’s much worse than all but a few of them. Most of them are just sheep fooled by their leadership & are pretty harmless.

Reactions: josebrown

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
I forgive you for being stupid. I hope it helps.

Reactions: peewee.sixpack

MSBamaWard

Feb 3, 2023
It was Auburn.. it’s known on our board. They are throwing a lot of money around right now, and making promises. Freeze and Cohen are all in on win at all cost. Part of the reason Cohen went to Auburn, alumni are running the football and basketball... he just has to focus on baseball

Last edited:

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
It was Auburn.. it’s known on our board. They are throwing a lot of money around right now, and making promises. Freeze and Cohen are all in on win at all cost. Part of the reason Cohen went to Auburn, alumni are running the football and basketball... he just has to focus on baseball
Sounds like your rear end is a little sensitive due to ole Hugh driving it deep with those 2 five-star flips.

Look man, I get it. You've enjoyed the greatest run in history, and it's about over. You Bam's are no stranger to living in the past, but now you have some recent past rather than living for the Bear. It'll be alright.

MSBamaWard

Feb 3, 2023
Sounds like your rear end is a little sensitive due to ole Hugh driving it deep with those 2 five-star flips.

Look man, I get it. You've enjoyed the greatest run in history, and it's about over. You Bam's are no stranger to living in the past, but now you have some recent past rather than living for the Bear. It'll be alright.
I was stating a fact, not gripping about it.
Hell buddy, go look at our recruiting class.. I promise we are not hurting at all. We had the top class last year and have the highest player ranking this year and will finish in the top 2 easily in recruiting. I get you want the dominance to be over, but losing 1 or 2 five stars is not going to break us buddy. It happens every year, usually to lsu or UGA. I actually like it better now there is more competition with UGA.

The Living in the past? I guess Stallings don’t win a National championship at Bama, and we didn’t win the SEC 5 times between Bear and Saban. We fired a coach that went 10-2 to hire Saban. Come on man.. We weren’t Vandy before saban. But that wasn’t the point or even intentions of my post. I was just passing along the info on how Auburn boosters are desperate and all in, if that wasn’t noticed enough by the sleazy hire at head coach. It’s one thing to hire a coach paying players.. it’s another to hire a pedophile. It’s the same tricks he did at ole miss and Cohen turns an eye to it. But to be fair Cohen can’t even keep his house inline. Carry on .. I won’t bother y’all again.

Last edited:

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
I was stating a fact, not gripping about it.
Hell buddy, go look at our recruiting class.. I promise we are not hurting at all. We had the top class last year and have the highest player ranking this year and will finish in the top 2 easily in recruiting. I get you want the dominance to be over, but losing 1 or 2 five stars is not going to break us buddy. It happens every year, usually to lsu or UGA. I actually like it better now there is more competition with UGA.

The Living in the past? I guess Stallings don’t win a National championship at Bama, and we didn’t win the SEC 5 times between Bear and Saban. We fired a coach that went 10-2 to hire Saban. Come on man.. We weren’t Vandy before saban. But that wasn’t the point or even intentions of my post. I was just passing along the info on how Auburn boosters are desperate and all in, if that wasn’t noticed enough by the sleazy hire at head coach. It’s one thing to hire a coach paying players.. it’s another to hire a pedophile. It’s the same tricks he did at ole miss and Cohen turns an eye to it. But to be fair Cohen can’t even keep his house inline. Carry on .. I won’t bother y’all again.
Nah man, don't go and don't get your feelings hurt, it's sort of a rite of passage. Everyone gets baptized at some point, you just got it out of the way early. I actually enjoyed your response. Anyone who has a seething hatred of Freeze, Cohen, and the barners is okay in my book. Welcome to the party, pal.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login