Talkin about carrying water

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I don't know if any of y'all ever read ED but I'm sure a few do. I'm not a member but I read it. They have some people over there that think this is going exactly in the right direction. From coaching and offensive scheme all the way to recruiting. Crazy to me but I am no Coach34. And can anyone explain what it means to " you must spread rep around" ?? Seems like a few of those guys think they are insiders or something. They know the players and coaches personally. Weird. This board is so much better tho.

Reactions: blitz2Win

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
I don't know if any of y'all ever read ED but I'm sure a few do. I'm not a member but I read it. They have some people over there that think this is going exactly in the right direction. From coaching and offensive scheme all the way to recruiting. Crazy to me but I am no Coach34. And can anyone explain what it means to " you must spread rep around" ?? Seems like a few of those guys think they are insiders or something. They know the players and coaches personally. Weird. This board is so much better tho.
ED? Erectile Disfunction?

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
I read it some. They get into more in depth sports discussions but not super high volume. The argument in the recruiting thread was that our average player rating was more important than the overall team ranking, which I agree with for the most part, but our average player rating was still last or next to last in the SEC. The insinuation seems to be that Coach34 knows the staff, so he’s making excuses for them and sunshine pumping, but others aren’t buying it

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
I read it some. They get into more in depth sports discussions but not super high volume. The argument in the recruiting thread was that our average player rating was more important than the overall team ranking, which I agree with for the most part, but our average player rating was still last or next to last in the SEC. The insinuation seems to be that Coach34 knows the staff, so he’s making excuses for them and sunshine pumping, but others aren’t buying it
Well C34 knew everything when he was here so knowing the staff is no stretch.***

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
Just like with the CL, I don't give awful people clicks if I can avoid it. Peaches has nothing to offer I couldn't find just as easily by digging through my own feces.

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
There is definitely a quantity aspect to the recruiting ranking. Plenty of classes in front of us we wouldn’t switch places with based on 4 stars and avg player ranking.

Do we have any rough estimate of how many kids total we can take between signings and portal? Obviously the exact number hinges on portals out.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
Yeah C34 thinks he is the gift to you from the football gods. Sent here to keep you straight on what is what.

But I looked because of this thread and it's a small club of posters that idolize C34 and they are trying hard to convince the people that all things are great and headed in the right direction.

Even 247 writers are not blowing that much smoke. Stated last night that there are concerns in recruiting and more.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
They are a bunch of idiots. C34 only likes what's going on because he has some connections on the staff and thinks that makes him an insider. If this staff gets shltcanned, he will lose his connections.

I'm sure there's a couple of good posters over there. The water carriers don't have the best interests of MSU at heart.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I was originally about 50/50 SPS and ED when that board first formed. I just like to read anything State related whether it’s true or false or whether I agree or not. I haven’t been on there in probably a year or so. The biggest reason is their zero tolerance of anything not MSU sports related. They are fanatical if you post anything they don’t deem worthy of their sports board. It kinda reminds me of the Ron White story about the bouncers who threw him out of the bar in NY. They definitely have a group think thing goin over there.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
They are a bunch of idiots. C34 only likes what's going on because he has some connections on the staff and thinks that makes him an insider. If this staff gets shltcanned, he will lose his connections.

I'm sure there's a couple of good posters over there. The water carriers don't have the best interests of MSU at heart.
Dang, I was concerned about or staff before, now I have no hope.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I started following Bulldog sports with the Dawg's Bite tabloid sized newspaper that was delivered by mail back in the mid 70's I'd guess when Joe Dier then David Murray later were writing columns. Then started at Jean's Page** when it began, then here in '08 (if not earlier because my user name changed once) Then created a username @ ED when it formed. It reminded me too much of Jean's Page so I haven't been back there in years, not sure I have my log in info anymore.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Wow....lots of opinions. Pretty much spot on imo. I like different State info. Maybe I'm wrong but this looks like a cluster17 to me. I liked a lot of passing but running successfully is fine too. We are not doing either. I enjoyed SC game the most this year but we had zero D. We look like a completely different team each game

Nugdawg

Mar 3, 2008
My guess would be that as many high school assistant jobs as C34 has moved on from his path has crossed with Peterson and he’s toting their water. Just a hunch. But it also makes sense because our current program looks like a high school staff at times.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012

If that is true it’s a bigger indictment on the staff than anything I’ve seen on the field!

woozman

Nov 13, 2004
Tell them…

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
If that is true it’s a bigger indictment on the staff than anything I’ve seen on the field!
kurt angle wrestling GIF by WWE

Reactions: horshack.sixpack

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
I pop my in on occasions. There are a couple there that seem to know about what is going on with recruits and coaches. C34 is not one I pay any attention to as he is basically a troll.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Prior to last season when predicting our wins/losses, I made the comment that LSU "out-talented" us. C34 responded, "that's not even close to being true."

Seth Meyers Idiot GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• Haha
Reactions: patdog

josebrown

Aug 4, 2008
I’ve always read ED, well not all of them, but the water toting this year ran me away from reading it at all. I seldom post here or there, but I’ve always read the two boards, till this year. I left Jean when the pack started this board, and I left 247 when Jeans name was put on it. Now I’m good right here. You guys get it, and don’t act like you’re still in high school. I agree with the prevailing opinion of ED in this thread!. I’ve also followed PJ around, and I’m glad he’s here now, I just need to join now I spose.

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
probably assistant JV coach who said hi to Peterson at a coaching clinic ten years ago. He’s living in a fantasy world, definitely not a realistic view of where this program is or where it’s heading.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
He has been saying Coach Arnett is right on track. This is the guy who said just because Stansbury had 20 wins every year in basketball didn't mean anything. He said we could get anybody to coach us and do a better job. It has only taken us about 20 years to fix that.

I thought he alluded to the fact that he always has known somebody on staff ever since Jackie Sherrill was walking the sidelines.

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
he also claimed if Leach didnt win 10+ last year he should be fired, but thinks Arnett going 5-7 with mostly the same roster is a tremendous season. I think he is hitting the sauce.

Reactions: Rupert Jenkins

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
I only go over there when I need a coffee cleanse.**

• Haha
Reactions: BreckyBratt

BreckyBratt

Nov 5, 2022
I only go over there when I need a coffee cleanse.**
Coffee man 34 is a troll but obviously he thinks he's in the know with this staff. That's scary if true. No one running a D1 program should associate themselves with the likes of coffee man. His schtick of making stoopid names for people and schools; then the way he's been cupping this staffs b**** makes that board unbearable. That's why I signed up here. We may not always see eye to eye on everything but most here have MSU's best interest at heart.

Reactions: Rupert Jenkins
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login