TAMU UT Game 3

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I just want to see tears. If aTm wins, I'll get to see Tennessee tears, then aTm tears in a few days once Vitello is announced to Texas.

If Tennessee wins, I may not get to see any tears, because I don't know any aTm people outside of Dude Perfect and I don't even know if they care.

• Haha
Reactions: hdogg

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
I would think A&M would be in a little better shape with arms. They are deeper.
I think the opposite. Tennessee has a very deep bullpen and has managed it better to this point. A&M will probably be forced to throw guys on short rest today.

HomeBoyDawg

Oct 22, 2013
I predict an anticlimactic game with UT beating A&M something like 9-0...yeah, a lot like our national championship game.

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
I just want to see tears. If aTm wins, I'll get to see Tennessee tears, then aTm tears in a few days once Vitello is announced to Texas.

If Tennessee wins, I may not get to see any tears, because I don't know any aTm people outside of Dude Perfect and I don't even know if they care.
I think you'll get it: Neither program has won it all. Both are within one game of the ultimate prize. Tennessee has had the best regular-season program over the last five seasons*; to not win one would sting. A&M won nine straight to start the tournament. Mismanaging the pitching staff and losing two straight would be tough to swallow.

Oh, and the loser might lose their coach. 🍿

*-two overall #1 seeds!

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
My question is…. Does Vitello consistently do enough coke in one day to kill a

A) cat
B) goat
C) elephant

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I predict an anticlimactic game with UT beating A&M something like 9-0...yeah, a lot like our national championship game.
Many times a national championship game will go down in this manner. I think the other team just gets so jacked up for the game, if the other team gets on a roll the other team will tend to have a letdown.

I would really rather see you extra inning shootout. It's the last real game we get to watch for a year so I want to see some emotions.

Reactions: HomeBoyDawg

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
My question is…. Does Vitello consistently do enough coke in one day to kill a

A) cat
B) goat
C) elephant
Metal Rage GIF by Better Noise Music

Reactions: Seinfeld

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
A&M brings in a guy who threw 55 pitches Saturday, his longest outing of the season.
A&M brings in another pitcher on short rest. The only other time Aschenbeck pitched on this amount of rest after his pitch count from Saturday he only threw 10 pitches in the second outing.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
A&M brings in another pitcher on short rest. The only other time Aschenbeck pitched on this amount of rest after his pitch count from Saturday he only threw 10 pitches in the second outing.
3 ER over 2 IP. Schloss not managed this series well. But it won’t matter if they only score 1 run.

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
Now Tennessee is throwing a guy who threw 63 pitches yesterday. Strange.

Called3rdstrikedawg

May 7, 2016
Aggies without their best pitcher and one of their best batters lose by 1.
Just as well been by 9. That Gosh Awful Orange wearing team has a baseball national championship. They now have a national championship in all 4 major sports.
Football
Basketball
Women's Basketball
Baseball

Must be nice.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
Not strange at all. National championship game. All hands on deck. Not to mention the kids want to be out there.
So did Connell who was dealing in the 8th, most appearances as a pitcher in Tennessee baseball history. Who knows, there could be a good reason we don’t know.

I don’t think the plan was to give up 2 runs. Worked out in the end. I thought it was strange, but ultimately, it didn’t bite them.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login