Taylor Up For New Challenge

JoelTColeman

May 24, 2013
STARKVILLE, MS - June 21, 2023 - Andrew Taylor during practice at Mize Pavilion at Humphrey Coliseum at Mississippi State University in Starkville, MS. Photo By Mike Mattina

Andrew Taylor comes to Starkville aiming to prove he can thrive in the SEC.

More...

**These are automatic feeds from a Joel T. (Woo) Coleman Hail State RSS Feed. It reads from that feed and automatically posts new articles.**

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
"He's a hoops junkie and a gym rat," Jans said. "He's always in there working on his game. He's an everyday guy. He's consistent with his approach."

First GYM RAT sighting of the year. I'm in. Maybe my Sweet 16 prediction was too soft.

JoelTColeman

May 24, 2013
My favorite quote: "...once you're the best in the gym, you need to find a new gym."

Haven't talked to every new guy yet, but I've spoken with Bell, Taylor and the juco guys. All really seem like perfect fits, both in terms of what they bring on the court, but also older, very likable personalities. Part of the reason we stuck together and made the run to the dance last year was that our whole team really was on the same page, liked each other and stuck together. I think these guys check those boxes as well as being really good players.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login