Tech Coach and "Racist Spitter" Issue Joint Statement...Joey, Joey, Joey....

L4MANDW

Feb 21, 2018
“Are you cryin’?!. Are you cryin’?!. There’s no cryin’ in ‘webble football’!”

Reactions: patdog

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
If I was his "player" I'd be pissed at Kiffin
I'd especially be pissed when I got sued along with Kiffin for allegedly making the statement. Should be a no brainer to sue Kiffin in Texas state courts for defamation. If the guy doesn't get a public retraction and apology from Kiffin at the least, at least some peole are going to assume it was true.

Reactions: WilCoDawg

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
I'd especially be pissed when I got sued along with Kiffin for allegedly making the statement. Should be a no brainer to sue Kiffin in Texas state courts for defamation. If the guy doesn't get a public retraction and apology from Kiffin at the least, at least some peole are going to assume it was true.
I like they way you're thinking, Johnson86.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
Judgment Lien on NIL?

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012

Heath looks like he’s spitting here in this video fwiw

The way he pointed and then exaggerated the motion with his head, I'm thinking maybe that was him pointing out the guy that was spitting? Definitely doesn't seem to be spitting on anybody and that would I guess be consistent with getting spit on.

msstatelp1

Aug 21, 2012
Ok then Gen Z but I did read something not too long ago that millennials weren't watching it in syndication because they found it to be "offensive" but hey, I'm sure they love the diversity of festivus.
Maybe they just don't find it humorous. I'm a boomer and Seinfeld's humor was very hit or miss for me.

Reactions: DesotoCountyDawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login