Tell Em Buzz

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
It was a **** game. Not as ****** as losing at home to a Sunbelt team though. But I logged in this morning and all I see is...

View attachment 25313

Pull your **** together. And no, I am not accepting mediocrity. I'm also not acting like a baby about a single loss at LSU this early in the season. Leach lays turds every year, but he also polishes a few into masterpieces. I'll start bitching later if there are more of these and not enough of the others.

Now I suggest you rent that video 11thEagle's son suggested and find your zen place...

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021
It was a **** game. Not as ****** as losing at home to a Sunbelt team though. But I logged in this morning and all I see is...

View attachment 25313

Pull your **** together. And no, I am not accepting mediocrity. I'm also not acting like a baby about a single loss at LSU this early in the season. Leach lays turds every year, but he also polishes a few into masterpieces. I'll start bitching later if there are more of these and not enough of the others.

Now I suggest you rent that video 11thEagle's son suggested and find your zen place...

Remind of the masterpieces?

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Yeah... You can't win this argument with this crowd so I will remind myself of your advice and go back to NFL Redzone.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Remind of the masterpieces?

We beat #12, #15, and #17 last season. In year 2 of the transition. We also lost some real doozies. Now is the part where you say those teams sucked. Just like every other team that isn't Alabama or Georgia.

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
The MAFES Cheese Store has a nice smoked gouda to enjoy with all this whine*****

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login