They have plenty of office space in San fran, Portland and I'm sure every big town. If you live in a big city leave before its to late.
LOLOL, He's all you think about, RENT FREE!
Man, you need a rubber blow up Trump doll!
Being a big Yankees fan, when I was younger and would get to NY for a Yankees game, I was absolutely dead set certain I wanted to live in NYC when I grew up. To think otherwise was absurd. Now, I can honestly say you couldn't pay me to live there, or any large city for that matter.
I live an hour outside of DC and commute up that way for work. I see what people are willing pay for little bitty apartments just for the sake of "living in DC" and it blows my mind. I look at it and think "you could have a whole house with a yard for that much just an hour away".
By definition that makes you a racist. LolThere’s a time and place for everything - but I would say that big city life skews younger as priorities change when a family comes along. I guess I still live in a “big city” in Atlanta, but it’s certainly nothing like my time living downtown in places like San Francisco and DC. With all these kids I need every inch of my house and yard these days.
I appreciate both times of my life though - nothing beats rolling out of work after a long day, walking down the street to a bar or restaurant to meet friends, having a great time and then walking home - maybe picking up some groceries on the way. There’s a spirit and energy you feed off of in those places when you really get entrenched.
Of course now I’m too tired for all that and I just want a bourbon on the screened-in porch after I mow the lawn.
GamecockCentral Football
Clark's Corner: Back to basics, captains, around the league
GamecockCentral Football
Details you may have missed: South Carolina vs. Alabama
GamecockCentral Football
Everything Shane Beamer said ahead of the Gamecocks' matchup vs. Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
More insight from Shane Beamer on Dylan Stewart's future at South Carolina
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina product joins local NFL team's active roster