Tell me you lack self-awareness

AFDawg

Apr 28, 2010
Godfrey certainly isn't above critique, but the only school I've heard him take down more thoroughly than Michigan was Ole Miss. There's an episode of Split Zone Duo that's more or less a tell all about Freeze. Highly entertaining and well worth a listen.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Godfrey certainly isn't above critique, but the only school I've heard him take down more thoroughly than Michigan was Ole Miss. There's an episode of Split Zone Duo that's more or less a tell all about Freeze. Highly entertaining and well worth a listen.
Agree, he shlts on them relentlessly, basically to look cool in front of his woke 25 year old buddies.

Reactions: Dawgg

patdog

May 28, 2007
Ever since Bill C left him for ESPN, Godfrey has struggled to find relevance.
Wait, that passive aggressive Rebel douchebag that used to post here actually has a podcast? That people watch? What an idiot he was.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Wait, that passive aggressive Rebel douchebag that used to post here actually has a podcast? That people watch? What an idiot he was.
It was decent when it had Bill Connelly. He was the stats guy, Godfrey was the hot taker/drama guy. I listened pretty regularly because I like a more deep dive into college football than a lot of the garbage that was out there at the time, like Tim Brando, Sirius radio coach speak, Finebaum, etc. I gave this new one a try with SZD and it's just kinda stupid.

Pookieray

Oct 14, 2012
"Wait, that passive aggressive Rebel douchebag that used to post here actually has a podcast? That people watch? What an idiot he was.

Hmmm?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login