Tennessee night game atmosphere

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Watching Bama games on TV, they also have a good show in the stadium. Our next AD has a huge hill to climb with Marketing and GDE.

Reactions: CDawg08

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
TN AD has publicly stated he doesn't want to just win big in all three men's major sports, but that he wants to DOMINATE. He could be on track by finally bringing the football program back to the Promised Land. IMO, I think he and Byrne are probably the best ADs in the SEC.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Lived in Memphis for 12 years during late 80's and 90's and accepted an invite from a co-worker to drive to Knoxville for the UF game during their Natty Year and it was indeed an amazing experience and atmosphere. Was uncomfortable cramped seating though even for my 145 lb A$$. (we were up pretty high). Don't see how those fat 17's manage. Obnoxious fans, ain't likin' them gettng back to relevance.

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
I was amazed by the precision of those lights during the team’s entrance. From a visual standpoint they have the best stadium in the conference and maybe the country. That entrance is awesome!

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
I was amazed by the precision of those lights during the team’s entrance. From a visual standpoint they have the best stadium in the conference and maybe the country. That entrance is awesome!
That's the new bar, best in the SEC so far

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login