Tested positive for Covid Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

blacklistedbully

Apr 9, 2010
In Cali Kaiser can't give me the proven treatment in essence because I am white and don't have a serious enough co-mobidity to place me on a "tier" that allows me to get it. No shortage, mind you...just those are the rules set down by the Biden administration.

Am presently considered obese and pre-diabetic....but that's not good enough.

So my doc just tells me to rest...drink plenty of fluids and hope it resolves on its own over the next few weeks.

Helluva country we now live in folks.

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
I got it this week and was told they tell you to go home and wait it out, and if it gets worse to call. I did so and at day 5 I feel perfectly fine now. I will say days 2 and 3 were some of the worst coughs I have ever had. Why stomach muscles are still sore

harrybollocks

Oct 11, 2012
Good luck. I got it too but no co-morbities and only slightly overweight (damn southern food and lack of self-discipline and ice cream and beer and...). Docs are treating symptoms now for those with omicron (maybe some on here can confirm). I'm not one, but several in family are. Z-pak, prednisone, and good cough syrup (with codein) for that awful, constant dry cough. I'm getting back to normal after three uncomfortable days (wifey was worried). Best of luck and go to a doc or hospital if your condition worsens. You will be treated. I'm vaxxed and boosted and was sick of Covid restrictions so likely got it at a huge indoor party with a bunch of people. Party was a blast. Hope I'm now coated with teflon and you will be too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login