TGIF: All good things must come to an "END" (nsfw)

IMPP

Sep 30, 2022
Dear Sixpack,
Its with a humble and greatful heart that Today is my last post of HumpDay and TGIF.
As of Jan 1 I will be embarking on a new career path. A path that takes me into an office setting that frowns
upon all the research needed to provide a consistent product. In knowing this, I call on Hughs Burner Phone to
please take up the mantle. What started as a tribute to Maddawgs AOTD should continue at the hightest levels.
Miss Platinum and I will still contribute as much as possible. The Cheetah will always be just a phone call away.

With Thanks,
IMPP

Hail STATE! Hail STATE!

One

Two

Three

Four

Five

Six

Seven

Eight

Nine

Ten (but my number One)

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
Don't go all Arnett on us. A standard has been set and needs to be maintained. Even with our modest NIL, it can be done. Best of luck to IMPP.
Don't worry. Arnett went complete 180 from what we were doing. I'm not going a 180 from IMPP. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Nope, I'll hit the portal hard to bring in the best talent available.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
We hate to see you go what a way to go out one of those ladies his first class and some of your best work. I know that Hughes burner phone will do a good job.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
I would like to give a nod to another OG in this esteemed line of torchbearers - Saddawg. Hope he is doing well off in the Bermuda Triangle or wherever his Deep Sea adventures took him.

Thank you IMPP for all your *ahem* hard work over the years. It has been much appreciated. As my old Irish grandpappy would say, "A life well-lived leaves behind a beautiful legacy"... Here's to hoping your legacy will live on in Hugh's Burner Phone.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
PS, Is #8 Donna from That 70's Show?? I always thought she was overlooked because of Mila Kunis, but Eric outkicked his coverage by about a mile and a half.

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
Where’s B…..oh, Nevermind
I would like to give a nod to another OG in this esteemed line of torchbearers - Saddawg. Hope he is doing well off in the Bermuda Triangle or wherever his Deep Sea adventures took him.

Thank you IMPP for all your *ahem* hard work over the years. It has been much appreciated. As my old Irish grandpappy would say, "A life well-lived leaves behind a beautiful legacy"... Here's to hoping your legacy will live on in Hugh's Burner Phone.
forgot about saddawg, but pretty sure his work years ago carried me through puberty

cowbell88

Jan 11, 2009
Tip of the hat, Sir!

It’s been hours and hours of daydreaming while looking at your research.

Reactions: IMPP

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
Good luck in your new endeavors and thank you for your service, Sir!!

Your posts will certainly be missed!

MississippiTexan

Jun 11, 2014
You were there to bring us our first natty! Thank you for your service and bringing us through! I have no doubt Hugh's Burner Phone will be there for our second. Hail State!

Called3rdstrikedawg

May 7, 2016
Congrats on new job and thank your for your service, look forward to a update from the Cheetah phone in two years with our next coaching search***
Naw. I have it in good authority that Lemonis is going to lead State back to the Land of Milk and Honey and save his job for another 5 years at least!

DawgInThe256

Feb 18, 2011
This post is essentially the punchline to the old joke about crossing a donkey with an onion

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login