Thank You Defense

NWADawg

May 4, 2016
I'm not saying our defense has turned a corner or that UPig offense is a formidable challenge, but...the defense did shut down the only offense they had to go against today. Only gave up 200 total yards and 0 earned points.

Also, because of them, I don't have to listen to a single woo pig on Monday.

BoDawg.sixpack

Feb 5, 2010
Remember when JoMo beat Arkansas 52-6 in Starkville back in 2018. That Hog team would have had at least 40 points hung on them by the team we played today. I don't think Arkansas is playing anywhere near their potential. I had no expectations we'd hold then to a FG.

NWADawg

May 4, 2016
Remember when JoMo beat Arkansas 52-6 in Starkville back in 2018. That Hog team would have had at least 40 points hung on them by the team we played today. I don't think Arkansas is playing anywhere near their potential. I had no expectations we'd hold then to a FG.
And that field goal was on the offense. It's not like UPig sustained a drive to get in range.

CoastDawg18

Mar 3, 2008
It’s really quite shocking considering the first six games. If it’s due to CZA’s involvement then he should be fired simply for waiting this long to insert himself.

Reactions: eckie1

Rhinodawg

Mar 30, 2021
I'm not saying our defense has turned a corner or that UPig offense is a formidable challenge, but...the defense did shut down the only offense they had to go against today. Only gave up 200 total yards and 0 earned points.

Also, because of them, I don't have to listen to a single woo pig on Monday.
I second the Monday comment!

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
I guess that was a Chad Morris team, right? He was awful. Way worse than “t1tboss”, like the pigs call him.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login