Thank you West Virginia for ending the media fellatio of Duke

DowntownDawg

May 28, 2007
...and "Don't be surprised if Duke doesn't make a comeback." Nope. Not so much.

Obviously, WVU got a really nice draw. Wish we'd played our way into THAT 7 seed.

Oct 14, 2007
I don't give a damn. The sheer joy of seeing Dook lose and watching the media's nearly suicidal diatribes is well worth any damage done to my bracket.

GuyBehindtheGuy

Mar 16, 2008
Too bad Billy Packer or Dick Vitale weren't there for us to listen to... they would have shed tears on air or blamed shoddy officiating or the draw or something goofy like that...

I hate Billy Packer anyway, but even moreso when he does Duke games... thank God that chance is over for this season now...

cb6228

Aug 30, 2006
i had them getting beat by arizona...so it works to my advantage in that no one else gets points.

Todd4State

Mar 3, 2008
I don't understand the love affair with Duke either. Coach K is great, but geez. And the Cameron Crazies are more stupid than rabid. You can't understand half the crap that they yell at the other team. It all sounds like "Ugh-ah oo ah clap..clap..clap,clap,clap". I guarantee that Rick's Rowdies would be almost as loud if they were in McCarthy.

Then they have a team full of annoying rich kids that complain about every foul.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login