That’s how you run the football….

DAWGS1.sixpack

Feb 15, 2007
and pound your opponent.
Michigan just drove it down OSU’s throat.
Loved those teams we had where we could run it and they knew we going to run it yet not many could stop us when we were rolling.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
and pound your opponent.
Michigan just drove it down OSU’s throat.
Loved those teams we had where we could run it and they knew we going to run it yet not many could stop us when we were rolling.
I love it, physical football making a comeback. All these analytics clowns and "that's how the game is played today" dipshits can pound some sand. I hope Georgia and Michigan play for the title, after Georgia disposes of the girly boys' favorite team Cincinnati.

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
Yeah it’s a great win for Michigan. With that said, they won’t run the ball like that on UGA. I doubt they would score more than 17.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
They may not be as flashy as some of the others at the top but they could win their way to that Dr. Pepper NC Trophy.

That was impressive running and they had a smart QB who throws well.

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
They may not be as flashy as some of the others at the top but they could win their way to that Dr. Pepper NC Trophy.

That was impressive running and they had a smart QB who throws well.

They remind me of TAMU except their QB is consistent. To quote B. Walker, “That defense 17s.”

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
What do you think about that rivalry? Should Blue have fired Harbaugh three years ago after disappointing seasons and dropping three straight to the Buckeyes?

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
What do you think about that rivalry? Should Blue have fired Harbaugh three years ago after disappointing seasons and dropping three straight to the Buckeyes?

They almost did. I'd say you make an exception for a legacy hero like Harbaugh, and when said rival has been consistently one of the 4-6 best teams in the NCAA over the time period in question. Neither of those conditions apply to our situation.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login