That has to be a record

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
Why are they beating up on a baseball coach when the Wild West in football continues with hell raising chaos and corruption on a daily basis ?

Reactions: WilCoDawg

MStateDawg

Aug 3, 2021
He also received a FIVE SEASON suspension should anyone be dumb enough to hire him. It's effectively a lifetime ban

Lawdawg.sixpack

Jul 22, 2012
FIFTEEN YEARS?

biodawg

Mar 3, 2008
You’d be hard pressed to find a bigger idiot in the history of collegiate athletics.
I agree but I can see why he didn’t comply with their investigation. They had him dead to rights anyway. In a situation like this, he’s probably better off not cooperating than admitting what he did.

bomanishus

Mar 17, 2009
Mississippi State's Lemonis responds to comments from Alabama's Bohannon (yahoo.com)

Mississippi State's Lemonis responds to comments from Alabama's Bohannon​

Stefan Krajisnik, Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal, Tupelo
October 14, 2021·2 min read

Oct. 14—STARKVILLE — Chris Lemonis
Get info without
leaving the page.
shared his thoughts on comments made by Alabama baseball coach Brad Bohannona month ago as the two programs get set to face off Friday at Dudy Noble Field for a 14-inning scrimmage.

Bohannon was discussing Alabama's scholarship situation on a broadcast of "Hey Coach" (Alabama's radio network) and was asked how new NIL rules factor in.
Along with calling the integrity of college baseball a joke, he went on to specifically mention Mississippi State.
"You look at Mississippi State winning the national championship last year," he said, "I mean, basically if you have a heartbeat, you can get in-state tuition there because there's basically no reason to go to Starkville unless it's for sports."

I love it when Kharma pays attention and does something about it...

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login