That Vol Injury got me to Thinkin' 'bout WWII Documentaries where the Medic jabs Morphine into a traumatized soldier.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I was hoping someone would come out on the court and administor a quick jab as I hate to see someone in that kinda pain. Morphine Rocks preventing someone from going into shock from bodily trauma. But it also got me thinking about how the experts say the injury might impact The Vols Seeding which tells me that what's happening lately plays a huge role in the Selection Committee which bodes well for STATE.

Last edited:

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
I was hoping someone would come out on the court and administor a quick jab as I hate to see someone in that kinda pain. Morphine Rocks preventing shock from bodily trauma. But it also got me thinking about how the experts say the injury might impact The Vols Seeding which tells me that what's happening lately plays a huge role in the Selection Committee which would bode well for STATE.

Hot Rock

Jan 2, 2010
I am not a doctor, nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn last night. That's above my pay grade.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login