The 1 year anniversary of SixPackSpeak.com being a part of On3...

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Three Stooges Dancing GIF

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
is 9/29. It should be celebrated nationwide!! Just under 3 more months to go.
Can’t wait for it to eventually turn into a full on3 site.
All hires can be made from this board with all interviews being public****

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
I looked at the number of posts one day a while back, and was shocked to see how you stack up against the other schools' sites. I think SPS was second in number of posts to Michigan or maybe Texas. Anyway, good showing DS (and the rest of you heatherns who post so much.)

MSUDOG24

Mar 31, 2021
Don't be doing that to an old man who already thinks time is flying by (and it is). Read the headline and thought, ain't no way that was a year ago.

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
I looked at the number of posts one day a while back, and was shocked to see how you stack up against the other schools' sites. I think SPS was second in number of posts to Michigan or maybe Texas. Anyway, good showing DS (and the rest of you heatherns who post so much.)

Is this comparing On3 sites alone? Care to share where you looked this up? I'm interested to see that list.

Furthermore, to commemorate this occasion @Drebin could do a special SPS Mag edition. Has the publication made the jump here? I genuinely can't recall.

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
Is this comparing On3 sites alone? Care to share where you looked this up? I'm interested to see that list.

Furthermore, to commemorate this occasion @Drebin could do a special SPS Mag edition. Has the publication made the jump here? I genuinely can't recall.
Click on the "On3" button at the top of the page and then the "Network Forums" option. The page shows total threads and messages for each forum. I would guess the totals include the original database totals of each forum when they transferred over to On3. Texas a staggering 4.2M messages, State with 2.1M and Michigan 1.4M. No other forums are above 1M. I'm sure this represents only the On3 databases.

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
Click on the "On3" button at the top of the page and then the "Network Forums" option. The page shows total threads and messages for each forum. I would guess the totals include the original database totals of each forum when they transferred over to On3. Texas a staggering 4.2M messages, State with 2.1M and Michigan 1.4M. No other forums are above 1M. I'm sure this represents only the On3 databases.
We were lucky enough to bring most of our old posts. There are certainly more schools who have more activity on On3 but Sixpack is really not a team site. We don't have writers - just a forum. The writers also generate traffic and discussion with articles and such.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darryl Steight
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login