The 17ing pop up ads

Nov 20, 2023
No doubt they do indeed. I’ve had a much more pleasant experience using Brave the last day and a half almost exclusively as some of you recommended. Not even having those pop up adds I have with Safari as I’ve used it to compare the difference. Which browser are y’all using or the app? I prefer Brave over DuckDuckGo as of now. When I use Safari the pop up adds and adds are horrible

Reactions: MaxwellSmart
Nov 20, 2023
Seriously I haven’t had a single problem since switching to Brave. Give it a try guys, it can solve your problem. I have an Iphone but I’m sure it’s available for android as well

Reactions: MaxwellSmart

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
Seriously I haven’t had a single problem since switching to Brave. Give it a try guys, it can solve your problem. I have an Iphone but I’m sure it’s available for android as well
I have an Iphone 13 and haven't put anything on it. No pop-ups. I'm on my CB laptop at the moment and use the free Adblock+. No pop-ups. I can't remember the last time I had pop-up ads.

Nov 20, 2023
I have an Iphone 13 and haven't put anything on it. No pop-ups. I'm on my CB laptop at the moment and use the free Adblock+. No pop-ups. I can't remember the last time I had pop-up ads.
That’s cool, Im on a half broken 11 Pro Max it’s missing all kinds of pieces of glass at the top and bottom but has been through hell. The only reason I haven’t upgraded to the 15 is because I’m debating between Verizon and T-Mobile. I’m sick of AT&T it seems they don’t care as much. Was super happy with Verizon before but Wife and I switched to AT&T BC it was Uber cheap with our families business plan. T-Mobile has surpassed AT&T these days I was reading recently. So yea gotta make my mind up.

MStateU

Nov 15, 2009
It is almost unbearable to me. Especially the ones you cant X out of. I'll still read don't worry, but it's so damn annoying.
Even if you X out they put a new one up there within 5 seconds. The ribbon at the bottom is one thing but these gigantic respawning ones are crazy.

Reactions: sandwolf.sixpack

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
On a PC, I have small pop-ups at the bottom and lower right but they don't affect readability much. The re-directs have also gone away the last couple days.

Nov 20, 2023
Sorry, you said post what I was seeing and at the moment I was seeing that my bad. Want me to post pics of the pop ups still? Or you good now? Just checking. I l can hope on Safari and see how they are. This is a better browser to me anyways

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I finally got my new Mac computer and at the same time worked out a combination for viewing this page that for me seems to be working. When I came here first with Safari, it would not log in it would not even show me the login page. I went back and took all of the ad block software and turned the extensions off the Safari preferences. Every one of them. I restarted Safari, and I was then able to log in but I saw ads everywhere. I turned all my Ad Blocker software extensions back on and now I have the webpage back with no ads. I'm glad because with my iPad I was using until I got this computer the page was incredibly covered with ads and I was just about to lose my mind.

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011
I finally got my new Mac computer and at the same time worked out a combination for viewing this page that for me seems to be working. When I came here first with Safari, it would not log in it would not even show me the login page. I went back and took all of the ad block software and turned the extensions off the Safari preferences. Every one of them. I restarted Safari, and I was then able to log in but I saw ads everywhere. I turned all my Ad Blocker software extensions back on and now I have the webpage back with no ads. I'm glad because with my iPad I was using until I got this computer the page was incredibly covered with ads and I was just about to lose my mind.
I had a similar issue on my Mac (with Safari, Chrome, and Firefox) - couldn't even get to the login page. That lasted for several months, and then one day two or three weeks ago, I was signed in. And I did nothing at all to make that happen that I know of.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

woozman

Nov 13, 2004
Reactions: Fritz!
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login