The 2 teams below us in ....

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
the baseball standings, Ole Miss and Missouri have easier schedules than we do for the last 4 series to see who makes it to Hoover. In fact, MSU has the toughest schedule of anybody to finish out the season. It will likely come down to the Texas A&M series to determine if we make it or not......maybe. Sad, but we'll have to avoid sweeps at UT and LSU, then need 2 at home vs both ARKY and TAMU. Really hard seeing it happen for us.

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
I was just looking at that myself:

Ole Miss I think is basically done. Not sure they can recover from this weekend at all. Yes they do play the easiest schedule down the stretch BUT we have a 3 game lead on them at the tie breaker.

Mizzou this weekend going to Florida is going to be tough on them. But the remaining 9, 6 being at home are get-able for them for sure.

The good thing is Mizzou and Ole Miss play each other so one will push the other farther down.

1 game ahead of us you still have Auburn whose got major flaws- theyve got South Carolina and LSU the next two weekends as well so them coming back to the pack is completely possible.

Georgia is also 1 game up with LSU and UT to play on their schedule.

It again will all play out on the field. You'd think 5 wins will get you in down the stretch for us, maybe 4, but that'll make it dicey.

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008
It’s over. Saturday was the death knell.
This past weekend was our easiest weekend left. I'll be shocked if we win any of the last 4 series and could get swept in a couple of them. If we average one win per series that would put us at 10-20 for the year. Even if that should slip us into Hoover we aren't going anywhere else. TIme to start focusing on football at this point.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
the baseball standings, Ole Miss and Missouri have easier schedules than we do for the last 4 series to see who makes it to Hoover. In fact, MSU has the toughest schedule of anybody to finish out the season. It will likely come down to the Texas A&M series to determine if we make it or not......maybe. Sad, but we'll have to avoid sweeps at UT and LSU, then need 2 at home vs both ARKY and TAMU. Really hard seeing it happen for us.
I have full confidence that this team will not disappoint. Dead last is fully achievable.

Reactions: jb1020

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
Dead last it will be. We MIGHT win two more games this season. MIGHT.
We will get ten-run ruled in five or more.

This team and this coaching staff are just sad. The only college baseball I will be watching this year will be reruns of our 2021 National Championship run. They can't take that away from me.

TrueMaroonGrind

Jan 6, 2017
It's difficult for me to comprehend that as bad as last season was we are now 2 games worse than at this point last year.
The way we finished last season was insanely embarrassing. After we beat OM we were doing okay. Then the wheels fell off. It’s still hard to believe.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
we suck again GIF

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
I get the hope but we're just not a good team. We might make Hoover but likely only as the best of the worst SEC teams.

Reactions: patdog
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login