The afternoon slot today...

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
UT-A&M was a great game. That's what an SEC game should be. Defense was played.
The two teams combined for 23 penalties and three turnovers. If that’s the kind of football you like, then Godspeed.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
Washington-Oregon was great. Lived up to the hype and then some. Felt like the Ducks gave it way though. Left a lot of points on the field with some interesting 4th down decisions and then a missed field goal at the end that you just have to make from the middle of the field.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
The two teams combined for 23 penalties and three turnovers. If that’s the kind of football you like, then Godspeed.
I like to see defense played. I'd say 3 TOs combined isn't that many by the way. I understand that some people like to see points. To me that is a very shallow appreciation of any sport.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
I like to see defense played. I'd say 3 TOs combined isn't that many by the way. I understand that some people like to see points. To me that is a very shallow appreciation of any sport.
I like a defensive struggle as much as anyone, but I think the Tenn-A&M game was more bad offense than good defense. But I understand your overall point.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login