The battle for SS is over - It’s Forsythe…

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
If we get to early May and he’s struggling, we can reevaluate; he deserves a couple straight weeks of starts.

Feb 23, 2008
How on earth does this get 2 downvotes?

I’ve been critical but damn. To crap on the fact that we got 4 hits out of Lane tonight is a new low for 2 of y’all. It only makes sense to play a Sophomore over a Senior at this point. Let him play and grow as a player.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
I’ll go ahead and be on the record. Forsythe is going to have a good pro career. I firmly believe his bat will come around in time, and you don’t find gloves like his often.

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
It should’ve never been doubted, IMO. He’s an elite defender, and he’s been getting on base lately. Plus it’s not like the alternative is THAT much better at the plate.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Out hitting LoTan and Clark. And is the only infield plus defender I've seen in years. Even with little legs he scampered over to 3rd after the wild throw and then scored with ease, fast little legs like a cartoon character. Plus he'll pitch game 3 of SBW.

The only other plus defender we have is LoTan behind the plate... (and our bullpen has put bruises all over him in places that shall not be mentioned)

Last edited:

baddawggy

Jun 12, 2018
I’ll go ahead and be on the record. Forsythe is going to have a good pro career. I firmly believe his bat will come around in time, and you don’t find gloves like his often.

PM me i have some beachfront property in North Dakota you might be interested in.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
I’m partial to Arizona beaches

Better sand.
If he doesn’t make it in the pros, I’ll buy you a year of chat. When he does make it, you can cover all the cleanup at the tailgate the next fall. Deal?

Also, how many of our players that were regular fielders and also pitched on occasion never ended up playing pro ball?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login