The Better Team With The Better Coaching Staff Is Winning

ExtremeDog

Apr 8, 2003
Nice game plan Bury and the shitdick coaching staff! Way to zone a team that lives and dies by the 3!

Nice of Ben, Barry, and Jamont to show up.

Face it, we don't even belong on the floor with these guys. Charles and Jamont have 20 more minutes left in their MSU careers.</p>

ExtremeDog

Apr 8, 2003
Nice game plan Bury and the shitdick coaching staff! Way to zone a team that lives and dies by the 3!

Nice of Ben, Barry, and Jamont to show up.

Face it, we don't even belong on the floor with these guys. Charles and Jamont have 20 more minutes left in their MSU careers.</p>

skydawg1

Jul 31, 2007
this is the same 'ol song and dance.

We can't stop the 3ball when it matters, nor can we make any. This is VINTAGE 'Bury ball. Vintage.

ArrowDawg

Oct 10, 2006
....what D we play, because every team shoots the 3 well against us. Personally I think we had a 3-point voo doo curse put on us.

Of course, understand that thgis is magnified by the fact that we can't shoot 3s..........at all.

cb6228

Aug 30, 2006
You are the biggest 17ing dumbass **********. This is ****** defense b/c of Jamont's lazy *** and barry can't keep up with jason harrison part deux. Doesn't help that we can't knock down wide open shots. This has nothing to do with coaching and everything to do with ****** players. We went to a zone b/c we were getting backcut to death b/c we are too 17ing lazy to keep up.

17 I am ashamed to have a degree from the same institution as you stupid mother17ers.

M

MsuD00D

We gave 5-8 UNCONTESTED 3's out of the 2-3 zone and at least 2 out of transition. If they rain down 3's with a hand in their face, then you tip your hat to them. There is NO reason we should be in a 2-3 zone in this game, EVER.

M

MsuD00D

Yea, it's much easier to blame it all on the team's leading scorer who's getting NO HELP from his backcourt mates. That makes a ton of sense.

F U JAMONT. There you satisfied?

C

Cains Major

I'm sure your'e good about playing with you pecker, but that is about all.

Dawgbreeze

Jun 11, 2007
Dumbass fans who know nothing about the game ***** about coaching when the team goes 0-10 behind the arc. Get a life. We shot decent the 2nd half and won. Our defense was outstanding the 2nd half and all the players played hard. That is all we can ask.

Brutius

Aug 5, 2004
Not only are you a founder of the board, you are wrong more than coach34 and fishwater combined. Are you Pig Prather? I bet you scored a 5 on the wunderlic.

C

Cains Major

Tonight I'd just shut if I were you. Maybe tomorrow would be a better day.</p>

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
the game. Yes they looked like dog **** in the first half but that doesn't mean crap with this team. Obviously, Stans kicked their asses in the locker room which explains the 180 degree turnaround. Besides, that 1st half was planned by Stans to make the Duckies overconfident and we blinded sided them in the 2nd half (tongue-in-cheek). Now I'm sure you'll have plenty to rant about when we play the Tigers.

FlabLoser

Aug 20, 2006
The 1st half was about the players. The 2nd half was about he coaches. With a big lead, Oregon continued to take low-percentage shots. Some of that was because of our good defense. Some of that was because they just thought they were the **** from behind the arc.

But I thought the game really turned once we started hitting a few outside shots. At that point on offense, we spread out the floor while Oregon stayed in man-to-man and we let Jamont drive to the basket. He either scored or had a good opportunity for an assist. Good for us. Bad on Oregon for playing man-to-man and letting Jamont do his thing - repeatedly.

Chalk one up for Stans. Although really I'm not so sure Oregon was undercoached moreso than Stans out-coached Oregon.

B

BillBrasky10

Does it hurt?

Don't you know not to talk **** about a game or team before its over. If we would have lost I would have been right with you about being pissed at stans and randy. And Ben. This board might have even found a way to blame the loss on Gene or Doc Foglegone.

But that did not happen and we did not lose. Now you are the <17>ing idiot. How does it feel to be made fun of by everybody? DUMBASS

*%++ you</p>

VinceVega70

Sep 24, 2007
When Memphis jumps on us hard Sunday, you can pick up right where you left off with the anti-Stansbury stuff.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login