The City w/ Soul:

Tall Dawg

Apr 11, 2016
#Pitiful.

And, Cowboy Gipson had a ribbon cutting at this location the first of last week and declared the fair grounds as one of the safest places around.
#HeMayWantToWalkThatBack

Cooterpoot

Aug 29, 2012
#Pitiful.

And, Cowboy Gipson had a ribbon cutting at this location the first of last week and declared the fair grounds as one of the safest places around.
#HeMayWantToWalkThatBack

Well, the shooting was from outside the venue. It was around that one hold out hotel that Gipson has been trying to get rid of.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Jackson gon’ Jackson.

People were jumping in excitement of the fight. That’s all the commentary needed.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Yep. A lot of people don’t want to hear it. But the City of Jackson is in the shape it’s in because that’s what the majority of its citizens want.

SwampDawg

Feb 24, 2008
A LONG time ago

I had relatives that had a dry cleaning place in downtown Jackson. My cousin and I were both about 10 years old, and we would catch a bus from their house into downtown. We would go to movies, get ice cream at different places, and just generally hang out and have fun. Never had a bad moment. How the times have changed.

GhostOfJackie

Apr 20, 2009
I can't think of one reason to attend any event held within the City limits of Jackson. Not one.

I don't even go to the yearly basketball game at that ******** arena anymore. The med school should find an expensive exit and let that city die on its own. **** Jackson

Last edited:

patdog

May 28, 2007
Me either. Thank goodness I crossed Blue Oyster Cult off my bucket list in Hattiesburg 6 months ago. Otherwise, I probably would have been there for the shooting.

047Dog

Jan 29, 2020
I can't think of one reason to attend any event held within the City limits of Jackson. Not one.

I don't even go to the yearly basketball game at that ******** arena anymore. The med school should find an expensive exit and let that city die on its own. **** Jackson

Tell me you are scared of the black man without telling me you are scared of the black man.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I would bet he's just scared of the guy with a gun shooting whatever color he is. Wouldn't you agree?

It would be kind of stupid to want to go hang out where people are shooting each other. Any fear of what the color of a guy is gets trumped by the fear of dying

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
You're reaching here. Jackson crime stats stand on their own. It's rampant with no regard for who is harmed or killed.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Tell us how you brought race into this when there wasn't anything in the quote about race?

YOU jumped straight to assuming that and inferred that the poster is a racist. Is there a difference in getting shot by a white vs a black shooter?

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
047Dog said:
Tell me you are scared of the black man without telling me you are scared of the black man.
Tell us you’re an idiot without telling us you’re an idiot.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login