The fact that I am happy state isn’t playing so I can just enjoy football today is depressing

josebrown

Aug 4, 2008
I’ve been watching some online child predators get arrested today. Usually I miss the lives on our gameday. Watching kiddie diddlers go down live, and not watching us lose a game today makes for a pretty good day for me, and getting some much needed work done on my truck. Weathers great, diddlers being dealt with, and us not losing….I’ll take it almost any weekend!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3000lbchicken

dawgman42

Jul 24, 2007
I’ve been watching some online child predators get arrested today. Usually I miss the lives on our gameday. Watching kiddie diddlers go down live, and not watching us lose a game today makes for a pretty good day for me, and getting some much needed work done on my truck. Weathers great, diddlers being dealt with, and us not losing….I’ll take it almost any weekend!!

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
1697319714479.png

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
1697319999780.gif

josebrown

Aug 4, 2008
Sorry guys. There’s an absolute shitload of them out there, and I just love seeing them get dealt with. With so many of them being pulled out of the woodwork lately around the country and hauled away in cuffs, our off day has given me the chance to see many of them go down live online while football playing in the background. The op said the fact that he’s happy state ain’t playing….gave me a new and better outlook to our off week.

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
I wish I could enjoy anything today.
You might be surprised at things that could bring you solace. Perhaps finding a place to watch the sunset or going to wander around a store you like. Occupying your mind might help limit the sorrow.

Whethet that helps or not, hang in there.

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
Sorry guys. There’s an absolute shitload of them out there, and I just love seeing them get dealt with. With so many of them being pulled out of the woodwork lately around the country and hauled away in cuffs, our off day has given me the chance to see many of them go down live online while football playing in the background. The op said the fact that he’s happy state ain’t playing….gave me a new and better outlook to our off week.
Cool cool. Weirdest post I’ve ever read, and I’ve seen a lot of weird.

3000lbchicken

May 1, 2006

LocalBeachBum

Dec 8, 2021
An old joke as told to me by a scum fan during the latter Croom years:

state vs open date results in a push

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login