The final four CBS Sports announcers have done the impossible

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
They almost make me feel sorry for Alabama because they have to play with ordinary players while the Connecticut players are superhuman.

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
Looks like you are mistaken. CBS picked the hour long show the equalizer over bama basketball. Sent that game to TBS.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Big east/ACC are always east coast media darlings in basketball
I don't think the Huskies haeve anything to worry about with that huge player at center covering up the paint unless Bama continues to shoot 70% from three-point range but I don't think they can do that.

Might not be on CBS, but these guys are employed by CBS

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
I don't think the Huskies haeve anything to worry about with that huge player at center covering up the paint unless Bama continues to shoot 70% from three-point range but I don't think they can do that.

If youre watching the broadcast with Ian Eagle, Bill Raftery, and Grant Hill I think it’s been fine.

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020

Sloppy play but you are right, Alabama 7/10 from three is what’s keeping them in it

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
If youre watching the broadcast with Ian Eagle, Bill Raftery, and Grant Hill I think it’s been fine.
You must be getting a different feed Play by play guys seem to be doing a good job Lord have mercy there a lot of screaming and hollering when Connecticut makes a basket,

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login