The hump better be rocking today

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Cheering the dawgs on from Colorado! Big game! Let’s gooooo!!
Wait - so you’ve been cutting up about our fans all this time, and you are an out-of-stater who doesn’t come to games? Alrighty then. Did you accidentally drop that little nugget?

Remember, the only thing worse than people not showing up to games, is people who never show up to games bitching about people not showing up to games.

You’re opinion is kind of moot, unless you’re significantly donating.

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
Wait - so you’ve been cutting up about our fans all this time, and you are an out-of-stater who doesn’t come to games? Alrighty then. Did you accidentally drop that little nugget?

Remember, the only thing worse than people not showing up to games, is people who never show up to games bitching about people not showing up to games.

What dollar figure allows for an opinion?

Asking for a friend.

Reactions: TXDawg.sixpack

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009

So, is it safe to assume you attend every game…?

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
You must be MSUs top money donor because you sure have a lot of opinions that you seem to think matter a whole lot
Oh I'm well aware that MSU folks in general do not care too much for people who dare to think differently. Most don't even want to admit what the real problems are.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009

Wait what’s your bulldog club ranking?
Below 50%?

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
I do not. I didn't go today. But I also do not shame our fanbase (especially our local fanbase who pulls most of the weight) like the OP.

How do you not understand this?
Actually, you did just attempt to shame someone from Colorado for not attending games, but you keep doing you. Your lack of self awareness is astounding…

TPIPER36

May 19, 2023

Why do you assume I never go to games. I go to football, basketball, baseball when I’m in town visiting. I hit up several games a year. When I lived in Mississippi i went to a bunch of home games.

I haven’t really been critical of the crowd in weeks anyway. Glad to be repping the dawgs out of state. When people I know see me they say “Mississippi State go dawgs.” I may live out of the state now, but I still got the pride!

Last edited:
Reactions: FlotownDawg

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Why do you assume I never go to games. I go to football, basketball, baseball when I’m in town visiting. I hit up several games a year. When I lived in Mississippi i went to a bunch of home games.

I haven’t really been critical of the crowd in weeks anyway. Glad to be repping the dawgs out of state. When people I know see me they say “Mississippi State go dawgs.” I may live out of the state now, but I still got the pride!
It's all good. I agree with you on most things regarding our fanbase.

And bottom line, most of the atmosphere of our football and basketball games can be attributed to student turnout, not really the adults.

Reactions: TPIPER36
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login