The jet sweep will become the new Holloway up the middle.

RockyDog

Jan 2, 2023
Lebby has helped turn Bob Stoops white *** 3 star son into a star receiver. I’ll take that any day over the crap we have churned out at receiver over the last 2 + decades.

Will Rogers.sixpack

Sep 25, 2022
Lebby has helped turn Bob Stoops white *** 3 star son into a star receiver. I’ll take that any day over the crap we have churned out at receiver over the last 2 + decades.
Again, when he’s surrounded with Oklahoma talent he can succeed like he did. Put him on our team and he’s #85.

RockyDog

Jan 2, 2023
Again, when he’s surrounded with Oklahoma talent he can succeed like he did. Put him on our team and he’s #85.
He brought Dillon Gabriel from UCF. Don’t act like Oklahoma is loaded with unattainable talent that isn’t possible anywhere else.

if you remember Gabriel was once rumored to be headed to Oxpatch to play for Lebby.

Reactions: MarkDallas

Will Rogers.sixpack

Sep 25, 2022
I’m not all in on Lebby, but Oklahoma isn’t the first school at which he’s produced a highly successful offense.
How many other people have produced a highly successful offense at Oklahoma before him? Name another place he’s produced a highly successful offense when not sitting under the real OC head coach?

Reactions: Rupert Jenkins

Will Rogers.sixpack

Sep 25, 2022
He brought Dillon Gabriel from UCF. Don’t act like Oklahoma is loaded with unattainable talent that isn’t possible anywhere else.

if you remember Gabriel was once rumored to be headed to Oxpatch to play for Lebby.
You’re talking about one guy. I’m talking about a whole collective roster.

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008

I think that's the QB that got Yancy shitecanned from 247

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
So we are going to have the record we did from 2013-2016? Sign me the 17 up.
Also of note Brandon Holloway averaged 5.0 yards a carry.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login