The KC Chefs took Christmas day off!

Dawgtruc

Sep 8, 2018
Are we enjoying football or the 2 dozen State Farm commercials with pat mahome and maauto and lardass corch reid and kelcehowmuchusavewhenubundlehomeandauto?

is today more about taylor spliff and pat mhome's squeeze in the lux suite?
How nauseating.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
They aren’t good and won’t make it far in the playoffs. And Travis Kelce is garbage now.
cara delevigne vaginas GIF

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Jalen Hurts being exposed as kind of sh!tty. Fans are booing in Philly as the Eagles struggle with the Giants.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Well, I guess we won't see Kansas City players too much in next year's State Farm commercials.

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
As a raiders fan I I love what Antonio Pierce has done with the team since he took over

Reactions: stateu1

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008
Well, I guess we won't see Kansas City players too much in next year's State Farm commercials.
What amazes me is that Mahomes doesn't have a rushing TD the entire season. I guess its very noticeable to me because I have Mahomes in fantasy. Just kinda weird for a QB as mobile as he is. Meanwhile, with the Tush Push, Hurts seems to have about a hundred this year.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
What amazes me is that Mahomes doesn't have a rushing TD the entire season. I guess its very noticeable to me because I have Mahomes in fantasy. Just kinda weird for a QB as mobile as he is. Meanwhile, with the Tush Push, Hurts seems to have about a hundred this year.
That's because Mahomes is the right kind of mobile QB - the kind who can throw it at an elite level - and the mobility is just an added perk. He's not trying to put that forward first, because he knows that injury awaits.

The only reason Hurts hasn't been injured yet is because he squats like 800 lbs. But it's inevitable.

Ask Lamar Jackson, and he's about the best there has ever been, as far as run-first, outside maybe Michael Vick. But we will see if it is finally his year this year.

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008
That's because Mahomes is the right kind of mobile QB - the kind who can throw it at an elite level - and the mobility is just an added perk. He's not trying to put that forward first, because he knows that injury awaits.

The only reason Hurts hasn't been injured yet is because he squats like 800 lbs. But it's inevitable.

Ask Lamar Jackson, and he's about the best there has ever been, as far as run-first, outside maybe Michael Vick. But we will see if it is finally his year this year.
Still an aberration that he doesn't have any. The only other QBs in the Top 20 of fantasy that don't have a rushing TD are Tua, Stafford and Carr. None of those guys are runners AT ALL.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009

Exactly… Mahomes running ability is typically used behind the line of scrimmage to allow receivers time to get open.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login