The legend of Stetson Bennett

msstate7

Nov 27, 2008
He made some plays tonight, but he got carried to a natty more than he carried them

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
He made some plays tonight, but he got carried to a natty more than he carried them

There's a reason why Georgia was #1 all season. And there's a reason why Bama got the 50/50 calls the first half.

All you had to see what Georgia STEAMROLLING Bama D on the final drive like they were Vandy.

Mismatch.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007

I'm sorry but you don't get carried through the playoff game and the championship game in college football he saved the first touchdown by picking up a bad snap to the halfback.

msstate7

Nov 27, 2008
I'm sorry but you don't get carried through the playoff game in the championship game in college football he saved the first touchdown by picking up a bad snap to the halfback.

You might wanna rewatch that play. He mishandled the snap. He did handle though and they scored. Not sure how you put that on the center.

I'm not trying to knock the guy, but if you were picking players off the Georgia offense to start a team, he'd be one of the last ones.

Maroonthirteen

Aug 22, 2012
The Stetson Bennett story is what i always thought college football was. Hometown kid, fan grows up in the bleachers. Comes down and puts on the uniform to lead his home state to victory.

I wish that is what college football was.

but it is not.

Congratulations to Bennett.

TNT.sixpack

Nov 4, 2014
Georgia fans been calling for JT Daniels all year, including last night - my Georgia buddies were raising hell all night. It's gonna be interesting now that he gets his shot after Bennett just won the Natty for them.

archdog

Aug 22, 2012

Disagree. Dude was standing in there and firing the ball when given a smidge of time. Delivering dime after dime. There are plenty of QBs that couldn't do that, matter of fact it is evident that only aTm's qb was the only one this year bama faced to come out victorious.
Stetson deserves to be the player of the game, no doubt.

msstate7

Nov 27, 2008
Bryce whats- his- face is Kellen Mond with better supporting cast.

Wut? Mond isn't as accurate in practice as young is during games. I understand hating bama, but to deny young is very talented is just dumb.

ETA... seems I read this type of stuff every year now. Think about this - the last 3 bama starters are starting in the nfl, and 2 of them play this weekend in the playoffs while the other missed out by 1 game

Last edited:

tcdog70

Sep 24, 2012
Wut? Mond isn't as accurate in practice as young is during games. I understand hating bama, but to deny young is very talented is just dumb.

he didn't look quite as great when he lost his 2 -5 star wide outs--plus getting his dick knocked in his watch pocket, made him jumpy.

msstate7

Nov 27, 2008
he didn't look quite as great when he lost his 2 -5 star wide outs--plus getting his dick knocked in his watch pocket, made him jumpy.

He had at least 3 drops on absolute great passes. He made an absolute horrid decision on that pick 6 though. He certainly wasn't perfect, but I'd take him right now for my saints

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login