The lesson as always

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
Not to be controversial, but isn’t it amazing the biggest cheaters are the quickest to give my dad credit for their victory. Of course, I guess Harbaugh saying thank you Lucifer might be a little on the nose.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
The punishment rarely isn’t worth the benefit. Well, for institutions or elected officials. I don’t recommend regular folks trying that on tax returns
Regular folk can cheat their balls off with little concern on their taxes. You just have to have something other than w2 income.

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
Michigan fired a coach for his part in the scheme. Staff member who scouted other teams resigned his job. Who paid his travel, whose card bought the tickets, rented his car, etc? It goes deeper than those two. Jack Harbaugh is a national champ and a great father. John Harbaugh has won a Super Bowl. Jim will be forever tainted by dishonesty, unfortunately.

My Dad said, “Cheaters never win,” except tonight.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
What's hilarious is that some of you think this 'cheating' had anything to do with the outcome of the season. Bunce of damn virtue signaling and excuse making.

'Cheating' has always been selectively enforced. How did you think SMU felt in July 2021?

• Sad
Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

bulldoghair

Jul 9, 2013
Regular folk can cheat their balls off with little concern on their taxes. You just have to have something other than w2 income.
Is it really cheating when income taxes are illegal and unconstitutional? Likewise, with regard to the original post, how is cheating anymore when the NIL and transfer portal are legal?

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
The entire program participated in the known illegal activity of recording opponents signals and advance scouting future opponents. These are strictly prohibited by the NCAA and their conference. It's just as illegal to do what Michigan did as it is to throw two forward passes on a play. But they are the "champions." We're over here worried about ringing responsibly.

Reactions: Anon1669338224

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
Not to be controversial, but isn’t it amazing the biggest cheaters are the quickest to give my dad credit for their victory. Of course, I guess Harbaugh saying thank you Lucifer might be a little on the nose.
You really need to reconcile with your father before it's too late.

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
Go to college get a good job....how come nobody ever says go to college become an owner. Better quit telling the secret or the matrix will come after you **

blacklistedbully

Apr 9, 2010
It also helps to win the line of scrimmage battle no matter how much cheating you do.
It also helps to win the LOS when your team is allowed to hold, almost at will, and the opponent gets called for holding if they look at the opposite a little too aggressively. That ACC crew looked like they were trying to tell SEC refs, "Hold my beer!"

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login