The Masters invited the wrong Slim Shady...

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Well, okay, Scott Stallings, but still.

You know the worker shortage is really bad if The Masters does this. **

Reactions: SoulCatcher

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
I know I could never do this and take away the opportunity from the other guy, but what a story that would be if he showed up and just played to like a 100 or 110 each day and missed the cut.
I'm thinking the same thing! :D

Dec 9, 2022
I once visited Denver for work and stayed at a very nice hotel. They confused me with a very powerful political figure because our names are similar. This person was in town as well. When I entered my room, I was greeted with a nice card addressed to that person along with a large tray of fine cheeses and a very expensive bottle of wine. They were delicious.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
I once visited Denver for work and stayed at a very nice hotel. They confused me with a very powerful political figure because our names are similar. This person was in town as well. When I entered my room, I was greeted with a nice card addressed to that person along with a large tray of fine cheeses and a very expensive bottle of wine. They were delicious.
Bigger and uglier? No way

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
August National should do the guy a solid and at a minimum comp him a couple of passes or even invite him and a couple of buddies to play the course after The Masters.

Dawgzilla2

Oct 9, 2022
I don't know the rules on getting in practice rounds before the tournament, but the real Scott Stallings should bring his namesake along for 1 if its allowed.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
August National should do the guy a solid and at a minimum comp him a couple of passes or even invite him and a couple of buddies to play the course after The Masters.

I'm betting they don't do ****, other than fire two or three people vaguely associated with the 17 up.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login