The most concerning part to me

GhostOfJackie

Apr 20, 2009
Our last two games were against teams that we should have lined up toe-to-toe with, and we got pounded from start to finish in BOTH games. The separation with both of those teams shouldn't have been as glaringly obvious as it was.

We didn't show up to either of them. Stick a fork in this program until we get some balls again because they are losing my interest very quickly. I like balls.

GhostOfJackie

Apr 20, 2009
Balls were what we usually had when Mullen was here. At least our team usually (more than not) came out ready to smash someone in the mouth. These guys don't know how to win anymore.

TimberBeast

Aug 23, 2012
I mentioned earlier that this was the most embarrassing game of the season, but thinking back the egg bowl might have been worse. Our team never cared in either game.

tacodawg

Jan 2, 2020
“These guys” got depleted in a meaningless bowl game. They also got screwed royally out of three first downs that I can think of off the top of my head. You can really lay blame on anyone you want to. But to think this team doesn’t have “balls’ after playing UGA with what, 44 players, last year??? then you are kidding your damn self. How many points are “these guys” away from a 10 win season that would’ve made you suck the skin off of your neighbors balls? Go 17 yourself and be a real fan.

GhostOfJackie

Apr 20, 2009
“These guys” got depleted in a meaningless bowl game. They also got screwed royally out of three first downs that I can think of off the top of my head. You can really lay blame on anyone you want to. But to think this team doesn’t have “balls’ after playing UGA with what, 44 players, last year??? Then you are kidding your damn self. How many points are “these guys” away from a 10 win season that would’ve made you suck the skin off of your neighbors balls? Go 17 yourself and be a real fan.
Are you really talking about a game we lost last year to challenge the lack of testicular fortitude our guys showed in Memphis tonight? I think you are.

Wake me up when this program gets to 10 wins.

Last edited:

tacodawg

Jan 2, 2020
Are you really talking about a game we lost last year to challenge the lack of testicular fortitude our guys showed in Memphis tonight? I think you are.

Wake me up when this program gets to 10 wins.

Yep. I sure the 17 am. We could’ve easily cancelled because of Covid last years game against UGA and this years bowl game. We didn’t. We got our asses whipped tonight. Testicular fortitude wasn’t the issue. We just got whipped. That’s the name of the game. We were outnumbered. I’ll say it again, go 17 yourself and be a real fan.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login