The MSU football cards are (unfortunately) here…

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
These are the highlights of 4 packs. One autograph and tons of transfers. Quality is ok. I'd say on par with Pro Set from back in the day. Lots of guys I never heard of that I didn't photograph. Surprisingly no Tulu. That was disappointing. Might be Creed's and Isaac's first card so there's that.

IMG_8357.jpg

Dawgtruc

Sep 8, 2018
Just like NFL free agency. Can't get attached to players, they will be wearing different unis in a few years.

NIL and the transfer portal suck ***.

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
Just like NFL free agency. Can't get attached to players, they will be wearing different unis in a few years.

NIL and the transfer portal suck ***.

Well, I can’t get attached to uniforms, so I’ll just quit watching altogether *******

Reactions: msualohadog

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
It's probably been 50+ years since I felt the need to buy any football cards so it's a Noooooo from me. And that was when I looked up to and respected the players, but now ......

Dusty Dawg

Oct 21, 2023
These are the highlights of 4 packs. One autograph and tons of transfers. Quality is ok. I'd say on par with Pro Set from back in the day. Lots of guys I never heard of that I didn't photograph. Surprisingly no Tulu. That was disappointing. Might be Creed's and Isaac's first card so there's that.

View attachment 488442
My son got a blackout Tulu that looks cool but other than that nothing great. I thought with a preorder I was guaranteed an auto but he didn’t get one. I ordered them before season ever even started and they came in Saturday

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login