The official list of who was out last night...

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
It's amazing to me we actually could get a stop. I think Arnett coached a hell of a game.

DL Randy Charlton
S Jalen Green
RT Scott Lashley
DL Jaden Crumedy
S Shawn Preston
DL Jack Harris
DL Aaron Odom
S Dylan Lawrence
S Kyle Cass

patdog

May 28, 2007
Yeah. That was putrid. #3 passing offense vs #185 pass defense and we score 7 points and seemingly have as many 3 and outs as the first 12 games combined. I get we were missing 2 linemen, but TT was missing players and coaches too. We just weren't even close to wanting to or being prepared to play.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Pass protection wasn’t an issue until the second half when Dollarbill went down. Offense was putrid in the first half.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Defense had an excuse the offense didn’t. Outside of of the 3rd and 4th quarter most games it was anemic all season. What we do in those quarters is a multiple factors of being being behind and defenses letting up and or we ran more hurry up tempo. What I saw last night was a team that was never on the same page and couldn’t give a **** if they were there. I also saw a team not prepared and not motivated. We have a mentality that is going to get us beat a lot because we don’t come out and expect to bully the other team. Instead we get bullied. We don’t have a mentality to go out and slash a defense. It’s not attacking it’s more reacting. Our offense doesn’t push anything. It was the same with Moorhead’s offense. It was reactive offense rather than proactive. We need a fast cutting active offense that’s jerks a defense on its heels from the first play.

NWADawg

May 4, 2016
Leach sucks in bowls offensively...

2020: 60 plays 271 yds 4.52 per play
2021: 73 plays 344 yds 4.71 per play

I'm not the least bit surprised that an offense that is built on precision, timing, and accuracy struggles after being off for several weeks. The rust comes off of running the ball and smashing people in the mouth pretty quick after a break. Not so much for this type offense.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
Now add Cross, Heath and Emerson to that. Can't imagine why we didn't play well. It has to be that PiRaTe SuCkS!!1

woozman

Nov 13, 2004
I'm not the least bit surprised that an offense that is built on precision, timing, and accuracy struggles after being off for several weeks. The rust comes off of running the ball and smashing people in the mouth pretty quick after a break. Not so much for this type offense.

We’ve done that for 100 years and the majority of our final records during that period were worse than the record this year…

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
I agree with this.

Cooterpoot

Aug 29, 2012
Will Rogers
Jaden Walley
Makai Polk
Austin Williams
Mike Leach

All appeared to be out last night

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
It was anemic in the 3rd quarter all season too.

Updated rankings of scoring by quarter this year:

Qtr 1: 92 - 4.7 pts
Qtr 2: 86 - 6.9 pts
Qtr 3: 74 - 5.7 pts
Qtr 4: 9 - 9.7 pts

The reality is, much of those 4th quarter points are the results of garbage time and softening defenses as opponents have big leads. The offense has a long way to go.

We Men

Oct 24, 2018
I'm just wandering how much, to what extent, did our Admin. recommend, or push the Covid vaccine? I'll bet very little, and if that's the case, even more reason to be upset because the vaccine can and does prevent the virus. If OM can get 99% vaccinations why can't or didn't we?

klong-dog

Aug 22, 2012

So if we happen to ever make the playoffs, we can forget about getting a W.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Defense was more than serviceable, but understandably got gassed

Offense did them no favors by not keeping them off the field when depth was a massive concern. Croom-worthy execution by the offense last night.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
They shouldn't have been "gassed" on the first 2 drives of the night when they gave up 75 and 79 yds and then early in the 3rd giving up two more drives of 95 (4 play drive) and 60 yds (9 plays). Those 4 drives took less than 14 minutes total

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Pass protection wasn’t an issue until the second half when Dollarbill went down. Offense was putrid in the first half.

It was. I can pass some of last night but it looked like we had our practice squad receivers out there.

Drops & wrong routes... so many times they weren't where the ball was on timing routes or even looking for the damned ball. I don't remember who it was but in the 3rd qtr in the red zone Will throws a perfect ball with air flouting for our guy who was WIDE open running to the end zone and he wasn't even looking. all he had to do was turn and run under the pass for 6

It was like our WR's were all high or drunk. And how in the hell do we start our quickest guy on our team in the wrong cleats?!?

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
We were playing with 3rd string DL and S, good to see them get some reps. On to 2022 mates

woozman

Nov 13, 2004
I'm just wandering how much, to what extent, did our Admin. recommend, or push the Covid vaccine? I'll bet very little, and if that's the case, even more reason to be upset because the vaccine can and does prevent the virus. If OM can get 99% vaccinations why can't or didn't we?

Wondering, dipshit.

Trolling works best when you don’t come across as a 5th grader….

Last edited:

We Men

Oct 24, 2018
I’m not a troll mr. woozman. I went to State and graduated from State many years ago. I thought I asked a legitimate question about vaccinations and Desotodawg was kind enough to answer it. You have a nice day.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login