the old lady asked (as she was in the kitchen making sandwiches)

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
Elgton Jenkins, Pork Chop Womack, Gabe Jackson and Tyre Phillips are a few offensive guys. Outside of Jerious, Moulds, JJ and Vick we've never really had great skill players or players good enough to go to the next level.

Part of that was the offenses we ran were not complimentary to showcasing, say a WR. Also, we've had some duds as coaches who couldn't develop players to get to the next level. Jackie and Mullen were good at it but Croom and Moorhead not so much.

Reactions: Dawgg

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Talking more current players, on offense we have Charles Cross, Trye Phillips, Gabe and Elgton (along with Dak). We have about a dozen defensive guys in the league many playing at a very high level.

Last edited:

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Mississippi produces more defensive talent. And Mississippi is also where we sign our best players, on average. It’s very simple.

This is why I am intrigued by having a defensive head coach. It’s one of those ‘stick to your strengths’ experiments

Reactions: peewee.sixpack

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
why MSU players in the NFL (outside of Dak) seem to be defensive? I told her I think Logan Cooke counts as offense (and to put a rush on the sandwiches), any other thoughts on this?

Will need to see pics first before offering an opinion. It's the only right thing to do.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Will need to see pics first before offering an opinion. It's the only right thing to do.
Sexy Hot Girls GIF by Yandy.com

Reactions: Cantdoitsal
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login