The other board is all for Briles and acting like

Motodawg

Apr 19, 2018
It’s a given we are moving on from the Air Raid. What did i miss? It seems to me that Arkansas has been mid at best on offense and it would take a rebuild in my opinion and be a step in the wrong direction. We need to stay in a version of the air raid. It’s painfully obvious.

also, that board is great for building confidence in myself. If I’m ever feeling down, ED here i come.

Reactions: mo7888

Chucksizzle

Dec 17, 2022
It’s a given we are moving on from the Air Raid. What did i miss? It seems to me that Arkansas has been mid at best on offense and it would take a rebuild in my opinion and be a step in the wrong direction. We need to stay in a version of the air raid. It’s painfully obvious.

also, that board is great for building confidence in myself. If I’m ever feeling down, ED here i come.
They’ve been wanting Leach fired since the season began, now they want to purge his offense.

this Is how this plays out, Leachs staff leaves, you bring in a new offense, you have to retool, everything Leach built is dismantled. You are going to have a pretty good defense with a truly mediocre offense. it is a recipe for 5-7 to 6-6 and a 36 yo unproven coach who has never directed a program much less built one.

if CZA is seeing this right, he tries to keep Leachs staff, program and offense intact. All of the pass blocking o lineman, the quick backs, everything is in place if you get to Locke or Parson at qb.

I don’t expect this to happen, I think it all gets torn down and you will be back to where things were post Joe M after another year or two.

leachs strength was program building. He assembled a very good staff and Culture.

RockyDog

Jan 2, 2023

They had 5 games with 40+ points and 4 games with over 500 yards of offense. That is a step down from our offensive output?

Motodawg

Apr 19, 2018
They’ve been wanting Leach fired since the season began, now they want to purge his offense.

this Is how this plays out, Leachs staff leaves, you bring in a new offense, you have to retool, everything Leach built is dismantled. You are going to have a pretty good defense with a truly mediocre offense. it is a recipe for 5-7 to 6-6 and a 36 yo unproven coach who has never directed a program much less built one.

if CZA is seeing this right, he tries to keep Leachs staff, program and offense intact. All of the pass blocking o lineman, the quick backs, everything is in place if you get to Locke or Parson at qb.

I don’t expect this to happen, I think it all gets torn down and you will be back to where things were post Joe M after another year or two.

leachs strength was program building. He assembled a very good staff and Culture.
This is the right answer. Anything else is just wrong. It’s time to hire a Leach tree guy (there’s plenty that have played in huge games this weekend that proves this hybrid system works) and let’s win some more 17 games next season.

Reactions: Chucksizzle

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017

They make pills for ED ya know

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I'm All In for keeping Leach's Air Raid Philosophy Intact. Hoping we hire a high profile OC with Air Raid History who knows how to 'croot and develop QB's and WR's.

Reactions: mo7888 and Motodawg

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
This board ain't that much different. You would think a 9 win season was unacceptable.
It’s not that ED is negative…. It’s that it’s a collective whole lotta stupid and run by a mentally deranged condom salesman.

It’s like Genespage being run by C34. Worst of all worlds. I’ve never seen the appeal, and I don’t recall them being right about things (anything) too often.

Chucksizzle

Dec 17, 2022
It’s not that ED is negative…. It’s that it’s a collective whole lotta stupid and run by a mentally deranged condom salesman.

It’s like Genespage being run by C34. Worst of all worlds. I’ve never seen the appeal, and I don’t recall them being right about things (anything) too often.
There’s really very little difference between ED and genes.
all negative all the time. They hated leach and wanted him gone, cuz they know better. all their “knowledge” put together they couldn’t coach a junior high offense or defense.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
We’re either running some version of the Air Raid for at least the next year or two, or we are benching / forcing out a 3-year starter at QB. There is no third option, because there is no other offense that Rogers is qualified to run.

Reactions: drumrcraig

uptowndawg

Jul 15, 2010

The whole purpose of ED is to keep those dubmass ideas elsewhere where we don’t have to see them on the normal internet.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
The question that needs to be given some serious thought is was Leach successful at State because of the air raid or was the air raid successful at State because of Leach ? My point is while the air raid has it's place not everybody can coach it like Mike Leach and I'm sure no one understands this than CZA. We're gonna just have to trust him.

Reactions: Air Raid 2.0
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login