The path to six wins is still there....

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
but there is no denying that it took a huge hit tonight. Given the way things look so far we really needed this one.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
I put it politely, but yes. This is what I saw last week.

Let’s be clear. You didn’t see **** last week. You’re a moron that’s wrong about everything and if you’d actually seen anything last week we’d be on our way to a national championship because whatever you’d seen would have been the opposite of reality. Everybody knew our OL was questionable and that we were slow on the DL. But you didn’t know ****. This is just the proverbial broken clock being right.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
That's become our ceiling. So much for 10-11 wins with leach with veteran qb. Well that was the pac12 and big12. They don't have the pass rush we have in the sec.

Bullldawg78

Aug 30, 2018
Why are we looking for the "path to six wins" so we can be complacent with mediocre product on the field and lose to a mountain west team in the Birmingham, liberty or music dcity howl forever, 17 that we have to want and expect more.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Actually Bill that's what some of us posted this season. Some of us thought we would win six maybe seven games this season because when you play LSU it's tough when you add in the rest of what we have coming up this season it's gonna be a nightmare. Add in being able to spend a quarter million dollars on one weekend for NIL recruits in football his past us but just get used to it.

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
Let’s be clear. You didn’t see **** last week. You’re a moron that’s wrong about everything and if you’d actually seen anything last week we’d be on our way to a national championship because whatever you’d seen would have been the opposite of reality. Everybody knew our OL was questionable and that we were slow on the DL. But you didn’t know ****. This is just the proverbial broken clock being right.

Lol, i tried to tell you how bad Arizona was. I said 6-6 going in, and that it would be a struggle to get there. That is still alive....barely. I also pointed out the OL, and one thing that hasn't been mentioned yet tonight here but should be, we don't have receivers who can consistently get quick, or any other kind, of separation. That is absolutely essential in the air raid. Our recruiting footprint is not one that will support this kind of offense, ever. I see no signs that Leech has been able to change that. I just hope he hasn't burned the bridges to the one we did have before he got here. If he has we are well and truly screwed.

Last edited:

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
Actually Bill that's what some of us posted this season. Some of us thought we would win six maybe seven games this season because when you play LSU it's tough when you add in the rest of what we have coming up this season it's gonna be a nightmare. Add in being able to spend a quarter million dollars on one weekend for NIL recruits in football his past us but just get used to it.

You and a few others, including me, did. I got the usual treatment when I said it. I was just being rational.

patdog

May 28, 2007
I had us at 6-6 with this as a loss. So I think the path to 6 wins is exactly what I thought it was 2 months ago. Bowling Green, Auburn, East TN State and one more, probably Arkansas, but maybe Texas A&M.

dawgnabit

Oct 13, 2016
6 wins?!?! We are paying Leach $5.5 mil a year. If that’s all we are hoping for is 6 wins and a liberty bowl bid we need to cut ties and move on

Tsunhater

Nov 2, 2012
I said 7-5 or 8-4 preseason and I feel more like 8-4 than 7-5 with how the season has shaken out so far. More about other teams in SEc play than ours. But we played like **** tonight and I feel that will get corrected. You whiney bitchy everything is terrible people on here suck. We have beaten LSU next to never at LSU at night. We are going 8-4 or 7-5 and that is what everyone expected this year except you negative 17’s that just like to *****. What were you expecting 10-2 this year. Get out of here or open up you packet books to spend $5 m a year to recruit like LSU and Bama and TX AM and AubUrn and Georgia. I mean holy **** we can’t expect much more than that.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login