The Plantation

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
tackles race gap in coaching by letting a black assistant be head coach... for one day.

Screen Shot 2023-08-12 at 9.12.01 PM.png

This is actually a really good idea. I've heard of other programs doing this to get their assistants ready for future head coaching gigs. I'm just making fun of the "tackles race gap in coaching" angle.

• Haha
Reactions: Dawgg and WilCoDawg

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
tackles race gap in coaching by letting a black assistant be head coach... for one day.

View attachment 384074

This is actually a really good idea. I've heard of other programs doing this to get their assistants ready for future head coaching gigs. I'm just making fun of the "tackles race gap in coaching" angle.
He wanted to turn duties over to someone else, so he could focus on tackling a thigh gap

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
I think this is a great idea....but that's just me.
Making an assistant head coach for a day is a great idea.

Kiffin being a white savior is lame. He should go be an OC somewhere so that Ole Miss can hire a black HC. Or at least hire exclusively black coordinators to prepare them for HC positions. Who is he preaching to?

RockyDog

Jan 2, 2023
Kiffin is more worried about his tweeter rep than he is the product on the field.

call me old fashioned but I’d rather my coach be worried about football than spouting off “come to the Sip” bs with Hasbulla.

campshelbydog1116

Oct 27, 2022
Last I checked, no one stopped him from hiring his own minority coordinator to help this problem that he is so worried about. To say Kiffin is full of **** would be an understatement to say the least.

Reactions: MedDawg and patdog

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
he should lead by example and resign so his job can be given to a black coach.

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Technically if you count the bowl game State Played after Mullen left us for Florida, we have two black Head Coaches and I think he would have been a better coach than the guy they hired to replace Mullen. Just saying.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
If he's that eaten up by it, he should lead by example and resign so his job can be given to a black coach.
Kind of like Ben and Jerry's made a big deal on 4th of July about native Americans and land stealing but now are in hot water because they won't give their own land back?

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Technically if you count the bowl game State Played after Mullen left us for Florida, we have two black Head Coaches and I think he would have been a better coach than the guy they hired to replace Mullen. Just saying.
He certainly understood the sec and msu better. I'm happy Knox is back. I suspect he might be made a permanent on field guy if Hughs retires and bumphis is comfortable taking over Tony's role as in state recruiting guru

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
And we currently have the first head coach of Hispanic descent in SEC history.

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
In what other business would this be acceptable for the VP to let the department manager take over his role for a day? Maybe the players will revolt against Kiffin and demand Nix as the permanent coarch

Reactions: WilCoDawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login