The "we don't have any money"....

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
spin has already begun on GP in an effort to try and convince people that Raffo may be all we can afford. I think its pretty much been shown that we are already middle of the pack in the conf in salaries. Compare that to football where we are clearly in the bottom. I feel sure we can go get some folks to committ another 200K a year to pay someone.

MSU has to be the only school where fans would rather have an excuse as opposed to demand for excellence.

saddawg

Jun 25, 2006
"MSU has to be the only school where fans would rather have an excuse as opposed to demand for excellence"

It is that lack of demand I have been bitching about for years. We may not get it, but we should demand it. In everything. Well, maybe not womens sports, because all of about 50 people give a **** about that.

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012
one of the few baseball schools in the NCAA that operates "in the black". We can definitely afford to hire a damn coach. I just dont understand that type of mentality. Here we are with a chance to get our program back to where it should be, and we have small-minded people with the woe is us crap

Feb 23, 2008
most differing views are gone but I wish someone would ask that mullet headed nerd and that fudgepacking dork KB21 what the Dugout Club funds? Do they only provide the sunflower seeds or something? I mean, how damn dumb do they think people are? We're the 1st school in America to have a private booster club just for baseball, we sell 6,000 season tickets every year on top of outfield fees, we have a waiting list for chairbacks as well as skyboxes, and those moronic LT lickers want us to believe we can't afford a freaking coach. Simply unreal

DawgatAuburn

Apr 25, 2006
saddawg said:
"Well, maybe not womens sports, because all of about 50 people give a **** about that.

I defy you to name 50 people, outside of the players, their families and Hubdog.
</p>

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login