The women

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
It just might be player problems, but go ahead and turn the staff over again. We have already endured coaching changes so why stop?

We played ****** at Georgia when we were in the Top 10 for some reason but we shouldn't let that stop us

BonzoGoesToCollege

Aug 24, 2012
It just might be player problems, but go ahead and turn the staff over again. We have already endured coaching changes so why stop?

We played ****** at Georgia when we were in the Top 10 for some reason but we shouldn't let that stop us
I didn’t suggest a coaching change anywhere in my post.

And surely you’re not implying Novak had more to work with? Kohl was his only big last year and he turned her into a serviceable body.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005

And surely you’re not implying Novak had more to work with? Kohl was his only big last year and he turned her into a serviceable body.
Carter being injured has killed them. Hayes is having to play out of position.

Reactions: Dawgg

Called3rdstrikedawg

May 7, 2016
When I see as many unforced turnovers as I have seen today, I see a coach who has lost his team. Some of these bad decisions and poor passes almost look intentional. Almost. Either way, there are 4 star players wearing maroon who have no idea how to play the game right now. It is an awful display of basketball lately.

Son_of_34

Sep 30, 2012
Purcell is starting to seem like a flamboyant JoMo who coaches WBB but at least he beat ole miss

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007

And surely you’re not implying Novak had more to work with? Kohl was his only big last year and he turned her into a serviceable body

We were better coached and played harder under Novak. Not even close. They’re awful.

Sorry you thought I was talking about you I was referring to this

Reactions: Dawgg

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Got to have a point guard and something is going on with Hayes. She should be one of the better players in the country based on past seasons and she's not giving us ****.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

bully12

Sep 2, 2012
I have been a steadfast supporter of Coach Purcell, and still am. But, for some reason, the team just seemed like they were totally disinterested today and decided to take the day off. As he should, Coach Purcell will probably accept full responsibility for the team's performance, or lack thereof, today. I'm sure we all remember what Vic did when he detected something like this coming - he said he knew what was wrong and he knew how to fix it. At that point, we started seeing starters riding the others seeing playing time. And the problem(s) got fixed. Let's hope Sam knows what the problems are and how to fix them.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
I'm going to wait til we get new players in here, but it looks bad. I see a small and soft team. Effort isn't always good. I do think Novak was a better coach than Sam.

rynodawg

May 29, 2007
When is the last time we only scored 34 points? Looks more like a local high school score.

G-Dawg

Sep 6, 2012
This is what happens when you hire someone because they're a great "recruiter". Y'all remember how bad a bench coach Stansbury was when he started? I'm not saying we stick with Purcell, because I loved what Novak did and thought he deserved to keep the job. I'd rather have a good coach who may not be a great recruiter than a good recruiter who may be a good coach. Winning will help make you a better recruiter.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login