There are 64 other teams

615dawg

Jun 4, 2007
that I would rather be playing than Oregon. Not because I don't think we can win - we should win - but the fellating between Jeans and their scout board is making me sick, and it's only Sunday night.

I personally hope that we beat them so bad, then C-Rhodes cusses out their coach and Ben flips off their crowd after Jamont dry humps their trashy cheerleaders - just so they won't consider us "the classiest opponent they have ever had in any sport."

I heard a story one time - not sure if its true or internet rumor - but a Swan Lake poster hosted a fan from Oregon during the return trip after we played out of there - paid for him and his family to come down and all.

benatmsu

May 28, 2007
then C-Rhodes cusses out their coach and Ben flips off their crowd after Jamont dry humps their trashy cheerleaders
Nice. I would pay good money to see those events transpire.

And yeah, I think it was pongdawg ... he hosted that guy 54700820388 (or whatever it was)... then I think jsireland made fun of 5769293's wife's black teeth and got banned... good times....good times indeed

DawgatAuburn

Apr 25, 2006
Backer Speaks

My favorite part:
"Charles Rhodes can be either "great" or not show up. He is a fiery leader, and probably cost us the SEC tournament game with UGA with a technical foul with about 10 seconds to play"
Interesting. I thought the previous 39:50 and the fact that we were down 1 and committed a foul with 10 seconds left "probably" cost us the SEC tournament game with UGA

M

MsuD00D

Damn, if Charles's play is "not showing up" then what the hell do we call Ben and Randy's contributions?

Todd4State

Mar 3, 2008
for Oregon because I had to live in Washington for a very short time, and UW and Oregon are rivals- kind of like MSU/Bama.

The only things I like about the University of Oregon are:

A. Steve Prefontaine

B. The fact that Animal House was filmed on their campus. <Germans>

Todd4State

Mar 3, 2008
615dawg said:

I personally hope that we beat them so bad, then C-Rhodes cusses out their coach and Ben flips off their crowd after Jamont dry humps their trashy cheerleaders - just so they won't consider us "the classiest opponent they have ever had in any sport."

that C-Rodes would do all of the above by himself. </p>

vhdawg

Sep 29, 2004
Todd4State said:
The only things I like about the University of Oregon are:

B. The fact that Animal House was filmed on their campus. <Germans>

I will never forgive myself for not knowing about B. when I was at Oregon in 2002.</p>

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login