There is the biggest schit show I’ve ever seen.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
It was apparently the smartest move ever because we lost 6 starters and they will take the series if it’s not corrected tonight.
Wes Johnson is a cùnt and the SEC backed him up. Simple as that. I hope they’ll make it right for tomorrow, but have no expectations that they will.

Long was over aggressive, but nothing else warranted a second glance. This is horse ****.

17itdawg

Sep 30, 2022
17 the sec. 17 Wes Johnson. 17 Slate Alford just because. 17 Chris Lemonis for letting the program fall into the 17ing toilet for two seasons. 17 Johnny 17ing Long for losing his cool. 17 it all.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
How do you know they are out tomorrow? All I heard was the announcer say four games, but they also said they are not sure how the rules work. They could be out tomorrow maybe not, and the SEC office might be close, but I am pretty sure they are on call. You don't have SEC games going on without the leaders of the SEC being engaged. I would be willing to bet there is a conference call taking place right now if not there will be one first thing when the sun rises.

rynodawg

May 29, 2007
Still don’t understand why our entire team is ejected for leaving the field. Watching the replay UGA had guys that left the dugout and went into the home plate circle yelling Including Chadwick who stayed in the game and hit their HR. Hines held Branch back at home plate, Branch also stayed in the game.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Still don’t understand why our entire team is ejected for leaving the field. Watching the replay UGA had guys that left the dugout and went into the home plate circle yelling Including Chadwick who stayed in the game and hit their HR. Hines held Branch back at home plate, Branch also stayed in the game.
Plus, the gays that come on the field in their hoodies, but were not “identifiable”. All of this can be reasonably rectified, but “it just means more” and probably won’t.

Wes Johnson will have a burning mansion in Hell. I can’t wait until he gets there.

rynodawg

May 29, 2007
It’s not letting me post pictures from phone, but Branch left the on deck circle attempting to go fight, not ejected. Chadwick left the dugout, made it to home plate area yelling, not ejected. Went on to hit HR while we had pitchers batting.

ETK99

Jul 30, 2019
How do you know they are out tomorrow? All I heard was the announcer say four games, but they also said they are not sure how the rules work. They could be out tomorrow maybe not, and the SEC office might be close, but I am pretty sure they are on call. You don't have SEC games going on without the leaders of the SEC being engaged. I would be willing to bet there is a conference call taking place right now if not there will be one first thing when the sun rises.
Every ejection carries at least a one game suspension. Go to bed. Unless the SEC overturns it all they'll be gone tomorrow.

wasabaka

Sep 17, 2012
17 the sec. 17 Wes Johnson. 17 Slate Alford just because. 17 Chris Lemonis for letting the program fall into the 17ing toilet for two seasons. 17 Johnny 17ing Long for losing his cool. 17 it all.
User name checks out

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Plus, the gays that come on the field in their hoodies, but were not “identifiable”. All of this can be reasonably rectified, but “it just means more” and probably won’t.

Wes Johnson will have a burning mansion in Hell. I can’t wait until he gets there.
You figure they would be identified by their pink hoodies or limp wristed throwing motion.
NTTIAWWT

• Haha
Reactions: eckie1

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Every ejection carries at least a one game suspension. Go to bed. Unless the SEC overturns it all they'll be gone tomorrow.
Does that include the game they just got ejected for? I am not taking your word either. We will know here in a little while if we have a switch-hitting pitcher playing second base.

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
Wes Johnson on his radio post game said that everyone that was ejected Saturday won’t be available Sunday.

think he said it was a 1 game thing as well, but not sure anyone truly knows

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Wes Johnson on his radio post game said that everyone that was ejected Saturday won’t be available Sunday.

think he said it was a 1 game thing as well, but not sure anyone truly knows
Was there even a punch thrown? That's what's crazy about it. On the bright side we might get to see Cijintge play second base and hit.

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
Looks like the video shows Lemonis as the 1st guy out of the State dugout. It’s a double edge sword. after you hear him on the postgame, as a fan, you root for him because you know he’s a true dawg. But you get fined for speaking about one of the most important parts of the game.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login