These announcers and their ridiculous political theater masks……

Status
Not open for further replies.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Wasn’t just the announcers…

Are about as ridiculous as Howland and his *** clowns! Good riddance Benjamin!

and garrison brooks and his dad are both clowns!

Every time they panned into the crowd, they were all masked. Time seems to have stood still in Virginny.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
I figured masking was an arena policy since fans had em on too.
Not sure why it's worth getting upset over.

As for the game, 17ing turnovers. My gosh.

Dawgtruc

Sep 8, 2018
Not sure why it's worth getting upset over.

I saw one unmasked guy in the crowd. Looked like he was getting yelled at and pointed to, at one point. He'll be cancelled and called anti-whatever.

These Karens need to understand that the effectiveness of masks is highly questionable. Maybe 30%. Maybe a little more if it's a KN95, but I saw very few of those.

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
I saw one unmasked guy in the crowd. Looked like he was getting yelled at and pointed to, at one point. He'll be cancelled and called anti-whatever.

These Karens need to understand that the effectiveness of masks is highly questionable. Maybe 30%. Maybe a little more if it's a KN95, but I saw very few of those.

What difference is it to you if they want to wear a mask? Seriously why should you even care if you believe they don't work?

patdog

May 28, 2007
I don’t care if you want to look ridiculous for no real reason. With what we know now & where we are with this pandemic, I do have a problem with a mask mandate.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
I don’t care if you want to look ridiculous for no real reason. With what we know now & where we are with this pandemic, I do have a problem with a mask mandate.

The streetcars in New Orleans still require masks. Nothing else we saw or went to required then.
Tulane, ww2 museum, aquarium, multiple restaurants- none required masks.
But the street cars required them. It was interesting to see the family from Texas that we were pleasantly chatting with in line go from polite to huffing and puffing up a storm as they got on the street car.

All of it was odd- both the requirement and the pageantry of passive aggressive protesting.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
The streetcars in New Orleans still require masks. Nothing else we saw or went to required then.
Tulane, ww2 museum, aquarium, multiple restaurants- none required masks.
But the street cars required them. It was interesting to see the family from Texas that we were pleasantly chatting with in line go from polite to huffing and puffing up a storm as they got on the street car.

All of it was odd- both the requirement and the pageantry of passive aggressive protesting.

Pretty sure the street cars are the responsibility of NORTA. If private organizations without any government economic protections or subsidies want to enforce ridiculous rules, that's one thing. But people should be pissed off when government or quasi-gov't entities enforce ridiculous rules.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Pretty sure the street cars are the responsibility of NORTA. If private organizations without any government economic protections or subsidies want to enforce ridiculous rules, that's one thing. But people should be pissed off when government or quasi-gov't entities enforce ridiculous rules.

I guess I dont get as pissed off with things as others. It's funny, since I am constantly accused on here of being triggered and pissed off.
I just don't get upset over something like this. I did feel sorry for the 3 little kids in the family who have to sit thru a tantrum being thrown by their dad(and mom to a degree).

The proper avenue for his frustration is to call the city and talk with the transit dept. The improper avenue is to ***** at and about the dude running the streetcar who, based on a few things probably makes 7x less per year than the dad.

To be clear- I was surprised we needed masks and did not see the benefit, especially since all windows were open.

dalmuti

Jun 5, 2019
babbling on the internet about "political theater masks" is a good sign you should go out side and have a coke and a smile, bub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login