These guys have perfected the art of losing SEC games.

GhostOfJackie

Apr 20, 2009
And looking at the dugout you would have never known. Guys looked like they are having the time of their lives. Like this is a normal occurrence for all the people associated with the Jersey they are wearing. Am I wrong to think that this should not be fun AT ALL for an MSU baseball team? I would assume that dugout is pissed, hungry, embarrassed, and ashamed for putting up this SEC loser streak of the ******* century. I would be.

Lemonis is the player of the game, I thought his ejection was well timed and just at the moment we needed it. I would have done the same thing if I’d lost this many SEC games straight. He should reach in that bucket and give himself the game ball.

Maybe I’m wrong, and these kids just need a hug.

I love you all, even when times are this tough.

GOJ

Msuirondawgs

Mar 18, 2023
I didnt blame him 1 damn bit for getting tossed. That was strike 3 NO doubt and the very next pitch he put it out to pasture.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Thats' the first time I've seen him come out of the dugout w/ any fire since he's been here, even threw his hat down. It's always in the past been a slow stroll out, he'll cup his ear like he's getting an answer from the ump and then stroll back to his throne 'er I mean ball bucket. It's a shame its taken 18 straight SEC defeats for him to develop some spunk.

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
Yeah I noticed that too but then I have to sympathize with them. At least I can turn it off and do something else when it gets bad. They have to live it every day. While I find it pitiful I can't blame them for exploiting any ray of hope they can.

BingleCocktail

May 25, 2014
get you one of these friday night lights GIF

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Can we break our 7 game record losing streak to start a SEC schedule? We find out tonight.
Can we reach 20 straight SEC losses this weekend?
Record breaking season!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login