These refs can't tell an A from a G

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
You obviously didn’t listen or watch the halftime show. Mullen straight up said two of their scores came directly off of blown calls.

So, yes, it’s absolutely the reason we’re losing right now.
Mullen also said he’s not worrying about being fined. He knows from experience GA is being protected.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
You obviously didn’t listen or watch the halftime show. Mullen straight up said two of their scores came directly off of blown calls.

We were rewind in the punt return and Leech comments at halftime and did not hear what Mullen had to say

That man kills me whenever they stick a microphone in his face when he does not have time to talk.

Reactions: WilCoDawg and Fang1

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008

I saw that, And he was spot on. One day there will be a SEC revolt over this type thing.
They clearly protect the top teams.

Reactions: WilCoDawg

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008

It may be, but which team is playing much better than the other?

Be honest.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Imagine a conspiracy theory where refs are paid and then players are paid to drop passes or give up turnovers

Oct 7, 2022
For those of you that don’t know, the head ref for the auburn game was David Smith. The same David Smith that played qb for Bill Curry at Alabama.

Naw, it’s all legit. Above board.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
For those of you that don’t know, the head ref for the auburn game was David Smith. The same David Smith that played qb for Bill Curry at Alabama.

Naw, it’s all legit. Above board.
Finally! Someone has come up with a reason why we could not fart on Bryce young after he threw the ball but Ole Miss could knock him on his *** repeatedly today.

That's the consistency from SEC refereeing I love so much.

Best teams, shittiest referees... It just means more.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login