Things you hate to see…

Willow Grove Dawg

Nov 3, 2016
Luke Holman much < Paul Skenes. Holman is an adequate weekend SEC starter.
LSU preconference schedule less one game vs Texas = Mississipi State preconference schedule

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Luke Holman much < Paul Skenes. Holman is an adequate weekend SEC starter.
LSU preconference schedule less one game vs Texas = Mississipi State preconference schedule
Who da fook cares? Skenes is yesterday's news. Our mouth-breathers have been pointing to Holman as such a huge portal loss all year.

We finally shove it up the arse of a recruit who turned us down, and our fans bring up the guy we lose the year before. Geez

Reactions: TrueMaroonGrind

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
I’m surprised Johnson didn’t hit the portal harder to replenish that line up.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I’m surprised Johnson didn’t hit the portal harder to replenish that line up.
Just curious how many folks ya'll think are out there in the portal to really get? Everyone here cut up about Holman and Montgomery. Those are finite. Ole Miss wore out the portal and they suck.

Willow Grove Dawg

Nov 3, 2016
Who da fook cares? Skenes is yesterday's news. Our mouth-breathers have been pointing to Holman as such a huge portal loss all year.

We finally shove it up the arse of a recruit who turned us down, and our fans bring up the guy we lose the year before. Geez
My point is that Holman was not the loss for us/gain for LSU in the portal that Skenes was as many have suggested. LSU probably overpaid for him & had too high expectations of him.

Our young pitchers especially Stevens & Dotson look like the real deal.

Montgomery was the miss in the portal, but I understand wanting to transfer to a team that ready for a run to Omaha and that is hard to pin on our recruiting efforts.

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login