Think about it, we had

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
more errors (4) than we had hits (3). We had more errors than we had runs (3). They set a new team record for walks given up in a single game, and all we scored was 3 lousy runs and 2 of those were on errors they made! This team can't field, this team can't pitch and this team can't hit, I never thought I'd see the day when an MSU team was all around this bad especially against a bad mid tier Big 10 team. There needs to be some serious inner soul searching done asap

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
more errors (4) than we had hits (3). We had more errors than we had runs (3). They set a new team record for walks given up in a single game, and all we scored was 3 lousy runs and 2 of those were on errors they made! This team can't field, this team can't pitch and this team can't hit, I never thought I'd see the day when an MSU team was all around this bad especially against a bad mid tier Big 10 team. There needs to be some serious inner soul searching done asap
The only searching that needs to be done is a coaching. Chris Chizik is a bum. He was handed the keys to a classic Ferrari and the took a shiit in the seat, put some under the door handles and squeezed a couple pieces off on the windshield wipers. Selmon, don’t be a pusssy. Do your job and save this program.

M R DAWGS

Apr 13, 2018
An all around bad baseball team. It’s truly amazing how quickly the wheels have fallen off.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008

I never could have imagined falling this far two seasons after a national championship. It's a complete cluster17 and it's got me a little depressed about the immediate future of this program.

Thankfully (for me), I'm not 22 anymore and my interest in things other than MSU sports can save my brain from this debacle.

I feel bad for the true fanatics...

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
Let’s get this hire right.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
We need some serious help. The dead injuns are killing us this year and having a party.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
I never could have imagined falling this far two seasons after a national championship. It's a complete cluster17 and it's got me a little depressed about the immediate future of this program.

Thankfully (for me), I'm not 22 anymore and my interest in things other than MSU sports can save my brain from this debacle.

I feel bad for the true fanatics...
I’m pretty invested into msu sports but I’m smart enough and wise enough to know

it’s never as bad as it seems
It’s never as good as it seems

it’s never ever even close to as bad as Sixpack makes it’s seem

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I’m pretty invested into msu sports but I’m smart enough and wise enough to know

it’s never as bad as it seems
It’s never as good as it seems

it’s never ever even close to as bad as Sixpack makes it’s seem

It was worse than it seemed for much of Croom's tenure.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
It really wasn’t and Mullen proved that in 2009 and 2010.

Easy argument that Jackie’s last 2 years were worse than crooms.

It really was. He got to stay longer than he ever should have because of what came before. That bowl game with Wesley Carroll was complete fool's gold.

And I'm not giving him any credit for what Mullen got done starting in year 2. But none of that excuses Jackie's final few tragic seasons. Those were the start of too many years in the wilderness.

Still, all but one of Croom's teams were only slightly better than Jackie's worst.

Last edited:

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
It really was. He got to stay longer than he ever should have because of what came before. That bowl game with Wesley Carroll was complete fool's gold.

And I'm not giving him any credit for what Mullen got done starting in year 2. But none of that excuses Jackie's final few tragic seasons. Those were the start of too many years in the wilderness.

Still, all but one of Croom's teams were only slightly better than Jackie's worst.
I’m not saying croom was good or that he shouldn’t have been fired sooner.

but people overreact. People thought we’d suck for 10 years bc of croom. We didn’t. Mullen turned it around in 2 years which means people were wrong about the state of our program under croom.

it wasn’t good but it wasn’t dooms day time.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
It really wasn’t and Mullen proved that in 2009 and 2010.

Easy argument that Jackie’s last 2 years were worse than crooms.
I’m not saying croom was good or that he shouldn’t have been fired sooner.

but people overreact. People thought we’d suck for 10 years bc of croom. We didn’t. Mullen turned it around in 2 years which means people were wrong about the state of our program under croom.

it wasn’t good but it wasn’t dooms day time.

All I meant was it was definitely worse than it seemed at the time he received SEC COTY honors in 2007.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
That's what I don't understand. I said it the other day, but State seems to be the only athletic department in the conference that can have so much momentum only to completely $#!t all over everything the very next year.

Probably plenty of other examples

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login