Think my balls are dropping

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK Dawg

Jul 17, 2022
So stepped out of the shower yesterday and did a double take. Was my wiener shorter, or were my balls hanging lower?

Having spent a good amount of time in ymca/courthouse locker rooms, I knew this day would come, But did it come too soon? Curious as to when most of the pack starting getting that extra sag old men are so well known for? I’m in my mid 30s and it’s certainly begun!

dawgman42

Jul 24, 2007
So stepped out of the shower yesterday and did a double take. Was my wiener shorter, or were my balls hanging lower?

Having spent a good amount of time in ymca/courthouse locker rooms, I knew this day would come, But did it come too soon? Curious as to when most of the pack starting getting that extra sag old men are so well known for? I’m in my mid 30s and it’s certainly begun!

Reactions: patdog

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
@Drebin you published too soon. Between this and the "who do I want to **** my wife" thread yesterday there's enough material for a second issue.

SouthFarmchicken

Oct 20, 2016

I’m a pretty tense guy. During a state game, they act like I’ve been punched in the nuts over and over and are in protection mode sucked up in my pelvis.

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018

A little early morning deer or duck hunting in January will quickly solve your concerns.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
Okay Sixpackers, I've given it 2 hours and over 10 responses. You passed the test.

If any of you had answered this 17'ing question seriously, I was going to declare that SPS had officially jumped the shark into homoerotic 4chan/incel territory.

Thank you for at least temporarily restoring my faith. We haven't all gone insane just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login